Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
2,957 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
So figured I should get some stacked pics. Combat was 4mo's old on the 22nd so here he is. He's a little tubby from drinking a bunch of water before I took the pics lol...
Thoughts? opinions?
(I noticed his nails are a little long I just trimmed them after the pics hehe)

Does his look a little down in the pasterns or does that look okay to you guys?

·
Premium Member
872 Posts
Lookin' good I love seeing puppies with cropped ear its like a kid with a tatoo lol
Stack is looking better then the first attempts.
ps. When stacking do the back and front legs have to be lined up a certain way or just level with each other. (not a stacking expert)

·
Registered
761 Posts
it looks like your chokin him lol, na, you cant really tell how his front compares to his back in terms of like angle since they go thru abunch of different lil growth spurts, but he looks good so far

·
Registered
795 Posts
he looks a little upset that your doing that! He has better things to do! lol He looks good

·
Premium Member
4,321 Posts
He is a cutie.

You may want to practice on a surface that isn't so slippery.
In most of the picts the front legs are pulled too far forward. The second and third ones are positioned the best. The rear looks better than the front. He may be a bit easty westy so when you stack make sure to get those feet straight when practicing. When his chest drops as he matures that may correct it a little more.

·
Premium Member
4,321 Posts
Reactions: MY MIKADO

·
Premium Member
4,321 Posts
ohhhhh more reading....Thanks Patch..

I may never show any dogs but would love to learn...
Knowing about proper structure, temperament and movement can help with everyday things like playing, looking for injuries, compensating for problems etc with our pets. So it isn't just about the showing or competitively working aspects IMO that makes it important for people to understand about their dogs.

·
Registered
2,445 Posts
BBB, as far as pasterns go, i think he is ok. Nesone had brought that to my attention about a month ago, becuase kenya looked a little low, but i think its the surface. when he is on the carpet he looks better. plus, hes all goofy right now, im sure hell correct it when he is more comfortable on tile and what not:)

kenya STILL cant walk on tile, she was sliding around on x mas like a 6yr old in socks lol

1 - 20 of 22 Posts