Go Pitbull Dog Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Work them Pet Bulls!
3,940 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So, I've never had a dog with white fur and the staining from the saliva is driving me nuts around her mouth. Is there anything that can be used to help get rid of the discoloration or is it something you just have to deal with?

·
OCD Bullyologist
8,663 Posts

Bluing is non-toxic, biodegradable and safe to use and does an AMAZING job getting your dog white

·
Work them Pet Bulls!
3,940 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

Bluing is non-toxic, biodegradable and safe to use and does an AMAZING job getting your dog white
Thanks Lauren :) Is that how you keep your white dog white LOL! Does he get those pinkish/orange stains around his muzzle to? It is driving me crazy but I am a bit OCD. Is it safe to use this stuff around the mouth Lauren and where can I get it?

·
Super Moderator
11,000 Posts
My friends dog is WHITE WHITE big HUGE poodle, and I need sun glasses when we walk buy he is so bright, lol

She uses Chris Christensen - WHITE ON WHITE KIT, and says its fine around eyes and what not. Let me know how it works for you, was thinking of doing Mel's collar area since he gets discolored under it from dirt, etc.

·
Registered
471 Posts
I use the blue stuff also on Izzos white spots . She turns yellow from the sandy dirt around here and it drives me nuts too lol =]

·
Work them Pet Bulls!
3,940 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks guys! I will give the bluing stuff a whirl ;)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts