Go Pitbull Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Banned
4,383 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My two horses I figured I would share.

I hope you like them they are cutting horses.

·
Registered
261 Posts
they are very pretty....but i have a bad experience with horses (long story short) my little cousin was having a birthday party and she love horses so my aunt got her a horse riding set up...well the dude brought the stud and the nare (i think thats right?) eventually the stud got heated and broke loose chasing the girl into the street both she jump over the bushes about sixfeet and while comin down was clipped by a mercedes he landed on top of both the girl and the car (later0 that night she died (her name was brandy R.I.P) :(

·
Banned
3,471 Posts
Nice horses! Do you do cutting with them? I rode a cutting horse ONE time...lmfao. That horse scared the ish outta me...hahah. Throw any jump in front of me and Ill go over it no problem...but SCREW those cutting horses (Im not getting back on one of those)! LOL. Theyre intense.

3,968 Posts
they are beutiful! this is just a tease! ive been wanting to go horse back riding forever now i havent been able to go at all this summer and i usually do:(.

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
oo a bay and a chestnut, are the pure QH or a mix of QH/ Thouroghbred?? Very nice, I never did cutting but I rode barrels and poles when I was younger, also used to break and train horses, gawd I'm old, seems so long ago. Thanks for sharing

3,968 Posts
Nice horses! Do you do cutting with them? I rode a cutting horse ONE time...lmfao. That horse scared the ish outta me...hahah. Throw any jump in front of me and Ill go over it no problem...but SCREW those cutting horses (Im not getting back on one of those)! LOL. Theyre intense.
what exactly is a cutting horse? i just hobby ride with my friend and her horses. usually i will take a trip with her and do an overnight trail ride or something with her arabs.

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
lol if you ever watch the rodeo, the cutting horse event is where they put a whole bunch of steers or calves ina pen and the rider comes out on his horse and singles one calf out, and his job is to keep that calf away from the herd to be caught and branded and dehorned and castrated if a male, lol. The horse is judges on it's ability to keep up with the calf running back and forth like a mad man.

It really is awesome to watch as it takes great skill to know your horse adn vice versa to be able to do it this way. I have seen people with horses so well trained they just drop reins and do it with pressure from their legs and clicking sounds :D

·
Banned
4,383 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Remi: sorry to hear about your experiance that sounds aweful.
Apbt mom: they are qh cross good eye.

·
Registered
1,073 Posts
are those horses on roids?!

3,968 Posts
lol if you ever watch the rodeo, the cutting horse event is where they put a whole bunch of steers or calves ina pen and the rider comes out on his horse and singles one calf out, and his job is to keep that calf away from the herd to be caught and branded and dehorned and castrated if a male, lol. The horse is judges on it's ability to keep up with the calf running back and forth like a mad man.

It really is awesome to watch as it takes great skill to know your horse adn vice versa to be able to do it this way. I have seen people with horses so well trained they just drop reins and do it with pressure from their legs and clicking sounds :D
ohhh i know what ur talking about now!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts