Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1,804 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know Nate talks so bad about Diamond and how he will never have another blue dog. I have to say she is starting to be one of my favorites. She is maturing now and even though she still has alot of puppy in her she amazes me alot. I have been keeping her in the house alot more since she got a nail bed infection from all the rain but we have had quite the bonding experience since then. Tai usually watched tv with me late at night but since she has been Tennessee I have gotten alittle lonely late at night. I started bringing Diamond out to the tv spot at night trying to mend the lonelyness and the heartache I am feeling from missing my Tai Tai. I have gotten Diamond to start minding better. She sits quitely on the couch now and watches tv with me. I let her follow me around the back yard while I do my yard work and she stays right by my side. I have gotten her to quit jumping up so much. She will play with a spring rope now and also enjoys playing fetch. She is still a big ball of fire but I like some fire in my dogs. She is pulling great and I think she has the potiencal of following in her Aunty Blu's foot steps (nice job Josh) She will not be a big girl she is 10 months now and weighs 29lbs. All muscle of coarse just like all my dogs. I am impressed with her acomplishments in the last few weeks. She has quit being so defiant and has started wanting to please me instead of just being wild Diamond. She still doesnt care much for Nate but honeslty I dont care shes my dog lol. I am very proud of her and thought I would share. Yolanda is still really jealous but she is starting to understand that I have to give everyone time I just love sibling rivary lol. I will have to say Diamond is starting to be one of my favorite turds even with the wildness which I love I never saw her being more than just a weight pull dog but now I think she could become so much more. Thank You Josh and Sarah Dennis. She is becoming more than I asked for. Which is very rarely said in a good way but in this case is GREAT.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts