Go Pitbull Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Since my female Lucie passed away ( Thursday 4/7/11 ) I have noticed Riddick answering commands a lot faster i.e. He has learned Paw, Lay down, Stay, in the last 48 hours is that common? Me and my wife were talking about how fast he is picking up on everything, is this because he is now the dominant one in the house? Also he has not used the restroom in the house since. Before I would walk him / play outside with him and he would run in the house and use the bathroom.

I have also seen him be more aggressive where usually he is a push over. I.E. We were at my sister in law's house and there pitbull 13 weeks usually bullies Riddick but not since Lucie passed, last night he was the dominate one, even growled at Kaos for coming near Kaos's food bowl while Riddick was eating. Is this common?

·
Premium Member
13,373 Posts
Sorry for your loss! I don't know about common each dog grieves in their own way. He could be craving more attention from you since his playmate is gone or it could be a coincidence. There could be a lot of factors and your pup maturing and DA is no surprise.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts