Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
471 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So after long debate I have found a pup . My friend had a litter this weekend , I delivered him myself . There are only 4 puppies all boys and this is him one day old . His dad is registered , the mom is a relative of Izzo . He is free and beautiful , I dont plan on showing for a long time so he will fit in with the family just fine =D

·
Work them Pet Bulls!
3,940 Posts
Cute. What are your plans with him? Is he going to be fixed? You said the dad is papered but the mom?

·
Registered
471 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
She is not . It was a stupid mistake by my friend thinking that she would not mate on her first heat . and yes he will be fixed just like Izzo .

·
Work them Pet Bulls!
3,940 Posts
She is not . It was a stupid mistake by my friend thinking that she would not mate on her first heat . and yes he will be fixed just like Izzo .
Oh no. So momma dog is still a baby herself :(. Is she doing okay? I hope you have talked her into spaying the mom.

·
Registered
471 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Oh no. So momma dog is still a baby herself :(. Is she doing okay? I hope you have talked her into spaying the mom.
Yes, she will be spayed as soon as possible . He was very upset about it happening and I gave him a serious tongue lashing . Baby is doing very well , the labor and birthing process was completely normal and we took her and the puppies to the vet after the last one was born , no complications . I was worried about her myself and honestly he had no intention on breeding her just a stupid assumption and I made him promise me it will never happen again .. To say the least he knows that he is on my :poop: list . She is a very good mommy surprisingly . A little territorial and only letting me and my best friend Gina help with the birthing process , but did everything herself . Now we are just watching for Mastitis and any other complication that could possibly come out of this .. I was very relieved when the birthing was over and the vet gave her the okay .

·
Work them Pet Bulls!
3,940 Posts
Thats good. I hope he learned his lesson. I just don't get how people just assume or think a bitch wont breed her first heat. My girl is in her second week of her heat cycle. She's been on lock down. I could never ever imagine her carrying a litter at 9 months old. I understand accidents happen but they are also 100% preventable. Glad you are handling the situation ;)

·
Registered
471 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thats good. I hope he learned his lesson. I just don't get how people just assume or think a bitch wont breed her first heat. My girl is in her second week of her heat cycle. She's been on lock down. I could never ever imagine her carrying a litter at 9 months old. I understand accidents happen but they are also 100% preventable. Glad you are handling the situation ;)
I dont get it either . I volunteered at a shelter from the age of 12 to 18 , I have seen some pretty bad outcomes . I couldnt see putting Izzo thorugh it either .. all I can say is thank the lord that Baby and her pups are okay and healthy , and know for sure she is being spayed . I really dont get him though , I let Izzo go through her first heat and he saw that I didnt let her go anywhere , just walk around the house and put on a leach to go outside and potty . He just really had no idea what he was doing , and I promise you this I am making sure she is spayed and being takin care of the best she can be . I told him if not i will be taking her myself and caring for her until she is healthy happy and spayed . :)

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
OOOO Congrats, I do love me some red dogs, and I do hope you can talk your friend into getting the momma fixed, He is adorable :D

·
Premium Member
2,377 Posts
Congrats on your new addition even though the circumstances could be better. Cool name too!

·
Registered
471 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Congrats on your new addition even though the circumstances could be better. Cool name too!
Thank you =] I wish they were better also , =/ . His name came from the city he was born in, I thought it was pretty cool .

·
Registered
471 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
OOOO Congrats, I do love me some red dogs, and I do hope you can talk your friend into getting the momma fixed, He is adorable :D
Thank you ,, I was never really a fan of red till i saw this little guy .. when he gets a little older and mom isn't so worried about us touching him I will be posting pics =D I just pray that everything will work out good in the end .. and she will be spayed , whether he does it or have to take her in myself :)

·
Premium Member
379 Posts
I lived in Sterling Heights for 10 years and just moved a couple years ago to Harrison Twp. by Selfridge Airforce base so I can fish more often. Nice to see more Michiganders around here.

·
Registered
471 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I lived in Sterling Heights for 10 years and just moved a couple years ago to Harrison Twp. by Selfridge Airforce base so I can fish more often. Nice to see more Michiganders around here.
actually Im talking about Sterling michigan .. ever heard of the rifle river? thats were it was =] I dont live to far from sterling heights .. it is nice to see people in michigan who actually care for there dogs you dont see that much here .

·
Premium Member
379 Posts
Used to manage a pet store in the late 80's at 11 mile and Dequindre. Hazel Park, Madison Heights and Warren all meet up at that corner. I grew up at 6 and Mound in the hood.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.