Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here is my girl today!...I love this girl. She is my best friend (shhh dont tell my fiance) lol He will understand she was here first! :) She went through some rough times with me...was there to snuggle when noone else was! She had a litter of 10 HUGE puppies about 15 weeks ago. She wasnt this good looking before the pups. She kinda popped since having a litter. Stormie is a hottie I must say!

She wasnt happy about being outside. Defiantely a spoiled AC diva dog!

·
Bull Headed
1,247 Posts
she is pretty ill give her that but, id personally like a wee more muscle definition if it was my dog. but she looks good any ways

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks. As far as the muscle. She has plenty. She is fed raw and kibble and plays outside with a flirt pole and walks everyday...If she can't get it from what we do, then she dont need it. lol She is a happy healthy girl. She comes from a 110lb mom and a 90lb dad...she weighs im guessing over 70lbs right now.

·
SCRATCHIN
1,104 Posts
Good looking bitch :)

·
Bull Headed
1,247 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Yep. Sure did. Vet told me it was fine to breed her on her 2nd heat. So we did. She had 10 beautiful healthy pups that all lived and she was a great mom!...And yes she is 21 months old.

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
OMG your vet told you it was ok?? Even my vet who is a back woods ******* would never have told me that. EVER, you NEVER breed a dog before they are two, including males. smh, walkin away from this thread.

·
Original Prankster
13,928 Posts
Wow I can't believe your vet would tell you that is ok :(

·
English Dogge Yard
3,441 Posts
Normally i would say....well my norm but i'm actually kind of speechless...I hope you stay and learn, suck it up as a mistake.

What was the purpose behind the breeding?

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
wow 2nd heat? luna had her second heat before she was even a year ,thats insane. Glad she was ok alot of dogs that young arent good moms.

·
ACCOUNT CLOSED
5,701 Posts
haha I wasn't going to "go there" But I guess someone did. haha

The reason why she "popped" wasn't because she had pups, it was because she MATURED! Meaning she wasn't MATURE when she was pregnant!

·
Registered
75 Posts
Nice looking bitch I must say, I would love to see what pups looks, and imo is your dog to do as you please as long as you do not hurt the breed, comments on here can get rude towards bully owners just over look them, and keep some stuff personal.

·
Original Prankster
13,928 Posts
The comments had nothing to do with the dog being a bully or not, the concern was that the dog was bred at an early age and problems can arise from that. People on this forum are so passionate because we do truly love and care about these dogs and what will happen to them in the future.

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
she is really pretty by the way . did you keep any of the pups? would love to see them or one of them :)

·
The Yard Of Many Colors
3,420 Posts
shes very pretty :D yes she was bred too early but everyone learns from their mistakes ;) id love to see pics of the pups!!

1 - 20 of 37 Posts