Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Tried to call and emailed an no response so I went with bulldogsupplycompany.com
Good choice?

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thought about buying one from you but wasn't sure oon how to order and sizing and all that so I took the easy way out. Next collar I'll get from you since the pup will surely out grow her new collar shortly!
How come you dont make leads?
I searched far and wide for a nylon handle chain lead with a bullsnap so had to order parts from different site lol :p

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
Id buy from Nizmo over still water , Just sayin ;)
I have heard numerous people say they received bad service from still water and he was down right rude to me , I wont order from there. Never had issues with Nizmo though. Big paws has some nice stuff too , some people have posted collars they got from them as well and been real happy. Post up the new collar when you get it and let us know how you like it. I have a collar addiction lol always ordering them.

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I sure will! Also having to.custom make her lead so I will show that off as well!
and stillwater must not want the business, Wichita is okay cus I have no.problem taking my money elsewhere.

Edit ...autocorrect and Mis punctuation, is a bitch on my phone.

·
Pits Are For Chicks
16,246 Posts

·
Forum Manager
4,908 Posts
Thought about buying one from you but wasn't sure oon how to order and sizing and all that so I took the easy way out. Next collar I'll get from you since the pup will surely out grow her new collar shortly!
How come you dont make leads?
I searched far and wide for a nylon handle chain lead with a bullsnap so had to order parts from different site lol :p
I do make leads, for most updated pictures and work follow us on Facebook.com/missesdeming
I update that just about daily.
We can make the lead as long or short as you want and to match your collar also. :)
hope your happy with his work

·
yea, i'm that guy
2,445 Posts
fyi Trevor.. your old domain name is available, no longer links to Stillwater

·
Registered
19 Posts
Stillwater has always treated me and everyone I know GREAT! I have had products from him stand the test of time. Whether I spend 10 bucks on one collar or 150 on a bunch I always have a great experience with Shane. Ive never bought anything from Nizmo so I cannot speak on behalf but I know Shane always hooks it up with great prices and excellent service.

·
Registered
85 Posts
I have Stillwater collars for both of my dogs, and honestly, I got the best service from him ever. I ordered my collars the first time during a holiday week, got them two days later. I have e-mailed him back and forth with each order and always got a response within an hour or two. I have ordered from him 4 or 5 different times so I don't understand where everyone has an issue lol

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I have Stillwater collars for both of my dogs, and honestly, I got the best service from him ever. I ordered my collars the first time during a holiday week, got them two days later. I have e-mailed him back and forth with each order and always got a response within an hour or two. I have ordered from him 4 or 5 different times so I don't understand where everyone has an issue lol
I ordered from bulldog supply and got excellent service. But stillwater doesn't seem to want to reply to me :((

·
yea, i'm that guy
2,445 Posts
it took me nearly 3 weeks to a month to receive pre-made collars from Shane when i ordered some, no special order or anything

1 - 17 of 17 Posts