Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,024 Posts
same here. i've called about a dozen times. let me know if you make contact.

·
Registered
114 Posts
I dont know about the stillwater collars, but I know the nizmos are almost identical. Try and order them from this website if you like them...Nizmos K9 Supply

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
I vouche for Nizmo , We have like 5 or something of his collars and they are GREAT. He responds to you too, great customer service :)

·
Work them Pet Bulls!
3,940 Posts
I have collars from both Nizmo and Stillwater. Go to stillwaters website and order one. That's what I did. There website also says that they are taking up to 4 weeks for custom mades due to a busy time of year.

·
OCD Bullyologist
8,663 Posts
I vouch for Shane @ Stillwater. I've ordered several of his 2" collars for Kangol and received them all within 4 or 5 days. Just go to his site and order and he will send it out to you quickly.

·
Pits Are For Chicks
16,258 Posts
I personally do not like Stillwaters extremely rude, stalking unprofessional attitude or that my collar shredded apart with minimal use.

I would recommend Table rock
Tablerock Harnesses and Dog Supplies

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
Ask Nizmo , he probably would just have to find out how much shipping is.

·
yea, i'm that guy
2,445 Posts
i didnt have the greatest luck w/ Stillwater either.. ordered collars.. took nearly a month to receive them .. very little communication on his part and rude

·
Registered
901 Posts
I have both. I love all of the I have 2 from Shane at Stillwater plus a leather harness. He was always polite to me. I had a lot of questions and he called me directly and offered suggestions as well as took my order personally. I received them in 4-5 days and they have held up and are still in great condition. I have to say the same for Nizmo's . When I initially got my first order I found the collar was too small for my fathead. Nizmo replaced the collar adding additional length without charge or question. I also received them in 4-5 days and they have held up. I'm kind of a collar junkie. lol

·
Forum Manager
4,908 Posts
Im all about the quality. I can admit i have been backed up a bit so shipping has backed up to about two weeks. But i make sure everything going out will last and if anyone has any questions or inquires im always open to talk on the phone. Im usually pretty ok friends with my customers.
we appreciate and and all the compliments.
oh, and we just ordered 1.5" blue nylon. More to come too...

1 - 15 of 15 Posts