Go Pitbull Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
SRK's Hero Of War CGC
2,674 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
so they came today!!!!!!!!! I am so pleased with the products and I am inLOVE with all of them. (sorry picture phone sucks so poor quality)
Riley's green/black rope lead (Look at how big and how thick!) it is also very, very soft on the hand when the dog pulls. =)

Riley in her 1.5 black/green show collar with her new dog tag for it

Riley in her 2" black/green seatbelt collar with her other dog tag made for this one

Riley with her 2" and her rope lead =)

NOW, peaches is a lil poophead. she is very camera shy and is always looking away so I only took a few.

Peaches blue/black rope lead

Peaches in her 1.5 black/blue show collar and her new tag for this collar

Peaches with her 1.5 and rope lead

so enjoy! I will have better quality tomorrow also would like to say i am now HOOKED on stillwater and will continue to order his stuff

·
Premium Member
595 Posts
Woo hoo! I posted on your other post, but I just can't resist to post again. LOL. I love the SW gear! I'm going to order a couple leads right now just cause you posted pics of yours. Did you get the 4 ft. leads with handles? That's what I think I may get.

Your crew looks fabulous with the new bling! :)

·
Medal polisher for kg420
3,056 Posts
awesome new stuff for the doggies..they are lookin good in there new gear:)

·
Banned
3,721 Posts
She is one of my favorite female dogs =) she looks great. Lucky you that she fits in those =( Peaches is very pretty too!

·
SRK's Hero Of War CGC
2,674 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I got the 4ft with handle! hehe. and thanks everyone. davidfitness, riley and peaches gives puppy kisses!

·
Pits Are For Chicks
16,246 Posts
Defiantly some nice gear! Make sure to post pics in the Still Water thread:D

·
Original Prankster
13,928 Posts
Awwwwww they look so good in their new gear :D I love how Peaches did the don't look at me and turned the other way lol. And Riley's like look how pretty I am in my new stuff :D Cute!!

·
Registered
1,652 Posts
just checked out there site...never knew how well priced they're merchandise was...i'm definitely making an order this week coming up!! your dog looks good in the new gear!

·
Pits Are For Chicks
16,246 Posts
just checked out there site...never knew how well priced they're merchandise was...i'm definitely making an order this week coming up!! your dog looks good in the new gear!
What! How long have you been here! LMAO. Still Water has great collars and harnesses for great prices.

·
SRK's Hero Of War CGC
2,674 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks everyone! I got better shots but i wont be adding until later tonight. i cant believe how the colors gp so well with the dogs. ri looks fantastic in green and peaches looks stunning in blue! hehe

·
SRK's Hero Of War CGC
2,674 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
It is great!! i love the leashes alot! i cant believe i was paying 36 dollars at petco for poopy leads! never again..haha

·
Registered
1,136 Posts
lmao- ronnie n i were jus talkin bout how nice thier stuff is n how affordable it was yesterday. how funny. i been thinkin bout it but haven't actually looked at thier site. never seen any colors i thought would look good on my lacey girl... imma go look right now tho :D

·
SRK's Hero Of War CGC
2,674 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
better pics of the girls.

Peaches being Peaches in her 1.5"

and my beautiful girl Riley for you Ri lovers! in her 2"

Riley looking good in her 1.5"

and she said it was time to poo poo but she says she can make it look good HAHA. xD

·
Original Prankster
13,928 Posts
better pics of the girls.

Peaches being Peaches in her 1.5"

and my beautiful girl Riley for you Ri lovers! in her 2"

Riley looking good in her 1.5"

and she said it was time to poo poo but she says she can make it look good HAHA. xD
Oh yea those look great out in the sun. LMAO at the last pic hehe :D
The green one is the one I was gunna order for Dosia he needs to be in green lol :D

·
SRK's Hero Of War CGC
2,674 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Oh yea those look great out in the sun. LMAO at the last pic hehe :D
The green one is the one I was gunna order for Dosia he needs to be in green lol :D
well... she was making in style. XD HAHA
OH, Dosia would look so dang handsome in green!!!!!!!!!! =D

·
Original Prankster
13,928 Posts
LOL I gotta get him one of those tags like the one Peaches has ;)

·
SRK's Hero Of War CGC
2,674 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
the leaf one? If he isnt a hard player than go for it but i he is I suggest you get a stainless steel one. I have Mil tags on Riley. thick and nice stainless steel

1 - 20 of 20 Posts