Go Pitbull Forums banner

Stillwater gear!

3K views 19 replies 9 participants last post by  PatienceFlame 
#1 · (Edited)
so they came today!!!!!!!!! I am so pleased with the products and I am inLOVE with all of them. (sorry picture phone sucks so poor quality)
Riley's green/black rope lead (Look at how big and how thick!) it is also very, very soft on the hand when the dog pulls. =)

Riley in her 1.5 black/green show collar with her new dog tag for it

Riley in her 2" black/green seatbelt collar with her other dog tag made for this one

Riley with her 2" and her rope lead =)

NOW, peaches is a lil poophead. she is very camera shy and is always looking away so I only took a few.

Peaches blue/black rope lead

Peaches in her 1.5 black/blue show collar and her new tag for this collar

Peaches with her 1.5 and rope lead

so enjoy! I will have better quality tomorrow also would like to say i am now HOOKED on stillwater and will continue to order his stuff

See less See more
#2 ·
Woo hoo! I posted on your other post, but I just can't resist to post again. LOL. I love the SW gear! I'm going to order a couple leads right now just cause you posted pics of yours. Did you get the 4 ft. leads with handles? That's what I think I may get.

Your crew looks fabulous with the new bling! :)

#8 ·
just checked out there site...never knew how well priced they're merchandise was...i'm definitely making an order this week coming up!! your dog looks good in the new gear!

#9 ·
What! How long have you been here! LMAO. Still Water has great collars and harnesses for great prices.

#13 ·
lmao- ronnie n i were jus talkin bout how nice thier stuff is n how affordable it was yesterday. how funny. i been thinkin bout it but haven't actually looked at thier site. never seen any colors i thought would look good on my lacey girl... imma go look right now tho :D

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.