Go Pitbull Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,059 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
it has come to my attention from another board that there have been a couple of dogs stolen all of which are APBT's! If you have seen these dogs the owners have a reward for them! Here is the information I have received from the owners of the dogs. Please keep an eye out as they could be anywhere by now!

These dogs were stolen from the THE CHARLOTTE, NC AREA ON 9-29-06!
The owner is offering $3500 reward for each dog!
http://www.apbt.online-pedigrees.com/public/printPedigree.php?dog_id=115406
BUCKSKIN,WHITE CHEST, WHITE ON ALL FOUR TOES. MISSING TOP AND BOTTOM CUTTERS. GRAYING AROUND HER SNOUT. ABOUT 45 POUNDS,BUT REAL SHORT AND COMPACT. SHE WAS WEARING A BLACK COLLAR. HER RIGHT SHOULDER IS SCARRED.

http://www.apbt.online-pedigrees.com/public/printPedigree.php?dog_id=89338
BLACK, WHITE CHEST AND LEFT TOES FRONT AND BACK ARE WHITE. HER EARS ALWAYS STAND UP OR CROSS ON HER HEAD. LARGE b-witch BETWEEN 48-50 POUNDS.

**ALSO A LITTLE BLACK FEMALE PUP AROUND 12 MONTHS OLD. I DONT HAVE A PICTURES OF HER. SHE ONLY 28 POUNDS FAT! A SMALL BIT OF WHITE ON CHEST. WAS WEARING A RED COLLAR **

ANYONE WHO HAS ANY INFO ON THESE MISSING DOGS PLEASE CALL ANYTIME 828-312-3960. OR [email protected]

2 More Stolen! SOUTHERN VA AREA
2 of her dogs stolen and for those of you in Southern Virginia to northern North Carolina in around the Pittsylvania County area could you keep an eye for these 2 dogs. I know they are not APBT but they are AMSTAFF's and they were stolen. Any help is appreciated. Please contact circlekpits.com
http://game-dog.com/forums/showthread.php?t=16707

Another dog!-JACKSON,FL AREA
he is black/wht marks little white patch on his chest 8 months old super enrgetic never stands still a chewer chews on everything including your hand if you will let him. 32-34 pounds eli/chinaman dog has that look and is an exact copy off his parents long legged he is dna'ed so if i think i found him he's really "hot" towards other dogs. Jackson,FL area $1000 reward for direct information were the dog is or just bring it back no q's will be asked he just wants this dog back!
if anybody has any info call me at 904 786 2894 ask for chad

And please guys...BE CAREFUL WITH YOUR BABIES! THESE DOGS HAVE BEEN STOLEN WITHIN A WEEK OF EACH OTHER AND A FEW DAYS! RIGHT OUT OF THESE OWNERS YARDS!

·
Premium Member
4,654 Posts
im on that site also.
What is your name on there?

·
Registered
1,059 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
littleboyblue said:
I am in the southern VA/NC border so i will look out for the mastaffs from circle K's... goodness thats terrible i would die of someone took one of my dogs... or maybe THEY would die :stick: LOL GRRRRRR
Lol. I would have to be put in the looney bin if Legend was ever taken from me! (I don't have to worry about my GSD b/c she aint going nowhere without a fight!) lol

·
Registered
256 Posts
It's a bad day when you gotta try harder to keep the punk dog thieves out than keeping your dog in.

·
Registered
1,059 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
They are healthy and in good shape!:pup: He didnt say why the people took the dogs and if they have his third dog or knows who has his third dog.

·
Registered
69 Posts
this is one reason in May i will be taking a show hog shealter to be my pens.....and also glad alot of my family lives around me...these crack head dog fighters around here will take a dog fast...but you know where to go most of the time and just hope you get there in time...i have a funny story about one being stolen not mine tho.....

this man had a dog that was stolen and being in the small town he was at a baseball game and found the guy who he knew had it and took him picked him 2 feet off the ground and told him if his dog wasnt home before he got home that he was going to show up at his house with a gun and the police would not be the one who had the gun if you know what i mean.after the game when he got home his dog was seating on the front porch...

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.