Go Pitbull Dog Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
OCD Bullyologist
8,663 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I twisted my left ankle, bruised my left forearm from elbow to wrist, and bruised my right ankle, knee and shin pulling a ninja move while putting away groceries. How's that for WINNING? Just call me Grace

·
OCD Bullyologist
8,663 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
One of the results from my ultimate ninjaness or lack thereof. That line in the middle is where I smacked the door frame.

·
The Yard Of Many Colors
3,420 Posts
dang girl!!! i saw it on FB and was wondering what you did.... i hope the other guy looks worse..jk :D

·
OCD Bullyologist
8,663 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
dang girl!!! i saw it on FB and was wondering what you did.... i hope the other guy looks worse..jk :D
lol domestic accident involving a huge pile of groceries.... I'll spare you the pics of my ankle.... Ronnie saw them and all she said was "OMG WTH SMMFH" lol

·
The Yard Of Many Colors
3,420 Posts
lol domestic accident involving a huge pile of groceries.... I'll spare you the pics of my ankle.... Ronnie saw them and all she said was "OMG WTH SMMFH" lol
dang... hope its gets better soon!!!

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
1 point grocerys - 0 lauren LOL ...... no ninjaing and drinking lol. did bray get to see him momma is action?lol

·
OCD Bullyologist
8,663 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
awww too cute,bandaids seem to fix anything at that age and ice lol. if my boys have pain its ' i need ice mommy' if its red or cut no matter how tiny its ' i need bandaid' lol

·
Premium Member
3,206 Posts
Hope your recovery is going well mama. I've seen these "accidents" before, and they're not too pretty. Those groceries will damn near go out of their way to get you sometimes... I don't trust them. Did B hear mama cuss? Get well, Grasshopper:)

·
Premium Member
2,377 Posts
Groceries are terrible people. True story.

·
Pits Are For Chicks
16,246 Posts
That sucks! I fractured my ankle and foot in multiple spots a couple years ago putting away charcoal... Most accidents happen at home! lol

·
OCD Bullyologist
8,663 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
awww too cute,bandaids seem to fix anything at that age and ice lol. if my boys have pain its ' i need ice mommy' if its red or cut no matter how tiny its ' i need bandaid' lol
lol the rule in this house is no blood, no band-aid! Although I have some bangin camouflage ones
Hope your recovery is going well mama. I've seen these "accidents" before, and they're not too pretty. Those groceries will damn near go out of their way to get you sometimes... I don't trust them. Did B hear mama cuss? Get well, Grasshopper:)
Thanks, Christian! Oh, yes he did and I paid for that today.... so now he walking around telling me "don't say #%$&%^*%$$#^ those are bad words!"

LOL Dang! I am accident prone as well
Dude I broke all the toes on my right foot when I was 19 because I was drunk, puked in the hallway and slipped on it and slid into the baseboard of the step going up to the bathroom and all my toes folded down and jammed into it hard as hell. OMG my foot was 10 times the size of the other one and I couldn't put tennis shoes on for 6 months. lol Sorry if I grossed anyone out.

Groceries are terrible people. True story.
Groceries are people? lol

That sucks! I fractured my ankle and foot in multiple spots a couple years ago putting away charcoal... Most accidents happen at home! lol
Holy graceful, Batman! lol No bueno girl. We are a graceful bunch lmmfao

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
lol been tellin her she needs cameras in her home to get all these money winning shots lol

·
Premium Member
3,206 Posts
If Kangol could talk, I think we'd all be getting our bowls of popcorn ready for some serious reality show material:)

1 - 17 of 17 Posts