Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Work them Pet Bulls!
3,940 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
She is really starting to like the water but still enjoys sitting on the rocks and posing LOL!! Silly girl :)

·
Premium Member
11,000 Posts
pretty girl, what a poser!!!

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
awwww Shanon, Bella looks so awesome sitting up there :D

·
Work them Pet Bulls!
3,940 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
She is Gorgeous!
Thank you :)

Good looking dog!

That's a great shot!!!!!! Love it :)
Thank you.....I am glad she cooperated and actually looked at me :)

pretty girl, what a poser!!!
Thanks!! :)

awwww Shanon, Bella looks so awesome sitting up there :D
Thanks Tye! It isn't easy getting her to make eye contact at the camera LOL!! :hammer:

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
Really she looks like such a natural :D is a great pic :D

·
Proud CGC Parent
1,782 Posts
She's gorgeous as always. Kane gives a HUBBAHUBBA to her. ;)

Kane didn't like water at all when he was a pup, until I threw a ball in the water and he went after it. He quickly learned how to swim after choking a bit and splashing around like a dying fish, almost jumped in after him to save him, and then he got his sea legs and he's loved the water ever since! He'll go in and swim around in circles for hours if I let him.

·
Work them Pet Bulls!
3,940 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
She's gorgeous as always. Kane gives a HUBBAHUBBA to her. ;)

Kane didn't like water at all when he was a pup, until I threw a ball in the water and he went after it. He quickly learned how to swim after choking a bit and splashing around like a dying fish, almost jumped in after him to save him, and then he got his sea legs and he's loved the water ever since! He'll go in and swim around in circles for hours if I let him.
Thanks Kate :) I am going to try the ball thing this coming wknd and see if she will go out and get it. The more I take her to the water the more she is walking into it on her own but mainly to get a drink LOL! I am going to get one of those 25 ft. training leads and see if she will take to it. Oh and Bella gives a smooch back to Kane ;)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts