Go Pitbull Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm new to the site. And not sure if this is where to post this topic. So bare with me. I have no affiliations with any company whatsoever. I'm merely a dog owner.

With the new pup coming Friday I started looking at getting a couple new leashes. One for the current pit and one for the pup. My searching led me to MYDOGSCOOL.com

So I picked up two leashes from them. Shipping was super fast. And the quality was bar none. Could not be any happier. I would pay twice what I did. Such a simple product but incredibly strong. I do some rock climbing so when I found them i knew they would be great.

And more importantly the company is run by veterans. That alone is enough to make me support them. And everything is made one off and one at a time right here in the USA. No offense to the Canadian folks!

So check em out. Great services and products deserve to be recognized.

·
Registered
88 Posts
Their leashes look super cool, I've always got the retractable leashes which have never dissapointed me. And since am on the market for new and different ones, I will try the ones you have recommended.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Very nice. Might have to get one. Don't need one but I suffer from LAS (leash acquisition syndrome) LOL

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
341 Posts
Retractable leashes really aren't good for powerful dogs. I used one once, my mutt broke it in about a week. They're great for little dogs, but that's about it.

Anyway, Mydogscool has great products. Very durable and great for dogs that like to pull.

http://www.stillwaterkennelsupply.com/ is another great company. It's run by bulldog owners, and they don't just make leashes. They've also got also collars, springpole set ups, break sticks, hides, Chain set ups, scales and weight pull harnesses. Great stuff, I highly recommend them.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Retractable leashes really aren't good for powerful dogs. I used one once, my mutt broke it in about a week. They're great for little dogs, but that's about it.

Anyway, Mydogscool has great products. Very durable and great for dogs that like to pull.

http://www.stillwaterkennelsupply.com/ is another great company. It's run by bulldog owners, and they don't just make leashes. They've also got also collars, springpole set ups, break sticks, hides, Chain set ups, scales and weight pull harnesses. Great stuff, I highly recommend them.
I love stillwaterkennelsupplys break sticks. I have a couple of them.

·
Diggin' Deep
5,194 Posts
Stillwater kennel supplies, obriens are my favorite leash makers

1 - 6 of 6 Posts