Go Pitbull Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I always have a hard time feeding my Pupp (5 Months old) in the morning before work. I think he gets upset that im leaving because Everyday with out fail... He picks up his bowl of food and flips it over and ALL his food goes flying everywhere. He Only does that in the morning before work :mad: When I feed him when I get home from work he eats just fine... :pup:

·
Registered
822 Posts
Deuce said:
I always have a hard time feeding my Pupp (5 Months old) in the morning before work. I think he gets upset that im leaving because Everyday with out fail... He picks up his bowl of food and flips it over and ALL his food goes flying everywhere. He Only does that in the morning before work :mad: When I feed him when I get home from work he eats just fine... :pup:
Get a weighted bowl of feeding stand or just pout the food directly on the floor of his crate and put him in before you leave. If he is a dog that stays out you can also put it directly on the floor or in a kong and leave him with it that way

One more option make him wait a couple of days and not feed in the am only at night and then start feeding in the morning and see if the behavior corrects itself

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Ima try not feeding him at night.. See if that works. Cuz even if I stand there next to him he wont eat right away. I turn my back for a second and I hear the bowl bouncing off the floor. :hammer:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts