Go Pitbull Forums banner
21 - 32 of 32 Posts

·
Diggin' Deep
5,194 Posts
Actually I only have two purses! And only one is COACH :) hmmmm...I'd change my user name but I don't think that is possible! Bahaha!

FH, thanks and you know I love your dogs too! Wish I was closer to you though! Ugh so far away :(

·
Banned
5,496 Posts
No titles of any sort , no OFA , PennHipp , no VWD screen , no cardiomyopathy screen...............

Oh BUt WAIT , it's an " OH MY!!!!".............Razors Edge " dawg" si it just MUST , must MUST be worth breeding to everything under the sun , I mean goooooollllllyyyyyy Sarge I betcha it would produce if bred to that that fencepost right THAR.........

Hey I got a nice little Boudreaux bitch that you can breed that crap to , here's the catch though , she will remain unmuzzled and free of a breeding stand.

Bring an onion sack , you'll be needing it.

Dollar signs in the eyes , byb , puppypeddling clown , gonna whine and leave because we're all " judgemental" , don't let the door hit ya where nature split ya on your way out ta door.
I'll take that deal on the bourdreaux gal. You'll hold her collar right? Lol. Will definitely put the flame I want n the pups.

·
Premium Member
1,497 Posts
i will actually stud mine for free if i feel good about the person & the dog,

if not, i'm gonna put a high enuf price on it that i cant turn it down,

remember, what goes around comes around, i've even been known to give a dog or two away, but only if i feel good about it, if not your gonna have to dig deep.

to where i'd be foolish to say no.

at one time this was almost like a brotherhood, and you were treated as such,

i have been given some of the best dogs on the planet earth, so i feel like its only
fair that i should do the same, but i've stood right there and watched 5k change
hands for littermates of the dogs that were given to me.

that made me feel good, to know i had made it 'in'

·
Registered
146 Posts
The only people interested in a an adba papered dog with Razors Edge bloodlines would be idiots looking to make more puppies nobody needs or wants. No one with a quality dog is going to use a stud dog that has accomplished nothing. If you know and love the breed you would realize having papers doesn't mean the dog is worthy of breeding, papers do not mean your dog is free of genetic health issues he may pass along, papers do not mean your dog meets breed standard or is a good example of the breed and in this case papers don't even mean your dog is purebred because RE is an American Bully line and they have been mixed with many other breeds in some cases to get a preferred look.

Pit bull mutts like yours are a dime a dozen and it's very difficult to find a forever home, do you even know where all of your first litter is today? Try responsibly owning the dogs you have and get them fixed. Leave breeding to those who are improving the breed.

·
ONE BAD MOTHAPHUCKA
3,237 Posts
The only people interested in a an adba papered dog with Razors Edge bloodlines would be idiots looking to make more puppies nobody needs or wants. No one with a quality dog is going to use a stud dog that has accomplished nothing. If you know and love the breed you would realize having papers doesn't mean the dog is worthy of breeding, papers do not mean your dog is free of genetic health issues he may pass along, papers do not mean your dog meets breed standard or is a good example of the breed and in this case papers don't even mean your dog is purebred because RE is an American Bully line and they have been mixed with many other breeds in some cases to get a preferred look.

Pit bull mutts like yours are a dime a dozen and it's very difficult to find a forever home, do you even know where all of your first litter is today? Try responsibly owning the dogs you have and get them fixed. Leave breeding to those who are improving the breed.
Lol if its a razors edge dog it's actually a bully mutt not a "pit bull" mutt.

Sent from Petguide.com Free App

·
Registered
588 Posts
Ahh yes, this must be the kind of sire needed for a litter of "gamebred American bullies" :thumbsup:

The fact the OP asks what a "fair stud fee" would be makes my head hurt. :hammer:

·
Premium Member
798 Posts
I'll take that deal on the bourdreaux gal. You'll hold her collar right? Lol. Will definitely put the flame I want n the pups.
Not to breed to a Razors Edge dog I wouldn't , and the Leather Nun would most likely just obtain her protein supplement for the day , hence the onion sack to transport the leftovers home in.

21 - 32 of 32 Posts