Go Pitbull Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

· Registered
125 Posts
What health testing has he had?
If he's only one, he is NOT ready.
Just cuz he can, doesn't mean he should.
Also, with thousands of Pitties dying every year for lack of good homes, do you really need to make more?
What is your motivation for breeding him?

· Premium Member
1,079 Posts
you are not going to get the response you were looking for.
but it's important you take the time to consider the critical questions we should all ask when this topic comes up.
the bar around here is very high. and nobody gets a free pass.
the nature of your question and the way which you phrase it, reveals how much you have to learn about this process.

Reactions: jttar and BZOO

· Administrator
4,874 Posts
No titles, no work, do you even have a pedigree? Do you even know what your dog is? In the world of bull breeds, if you have to ask what to do, then the response will always be, don't do it. All boys can procreate, that does not mean that they should.
Also, we don't allow "stud" service posts here. Why? Because we do not condone or support back yard breeders. I'm changing the verbiage to allow the post to remain so the folks here can school you a little bit on back yard breeding and why it's a bad idea.

I'll start. Dogs should only be bred to better the breed. Dogs within their breed standard or bred to form and function should only be bred. How do you prove their within breed standard or bred for form and function? Show and title.

· Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
1st off i will not be BULLIED in a Bully forum. Shame on you all!!!
you saw the word "stud" and went crazy and totally overlooked that i stated i am new and needed help with this lmao, smh, shameful.
you know what they say about ASS-U-ME ING WITH OUT FULLY GETTING THE FACTS! i totally got judged before i had a chance to respond.
these are the only facts youll get out of me and the you can go you know what with your lives
i have a shelter dog he a Bully
i have a dog i bought from a kennel XL Bully.... why does that matter, its my choice what i choose to do
both dogs have a clean bill of health live awesome lives!
My Kennel pup, whom i will mate, put him in shows, etc., and i will learn how to do properly without being BULLIED in this "totally non-judgemental dog forum", HAS HIS PAPERS, BLOODLINE IS TRACEABLE and his bloodline would be beneficial to the breed. i will definitely tell all how JUDGEMENTAL and TASTLESS this place is

blocked me if you want this will have no affect on my life

· Registered
125 Posts
Wow, I asked basic ?s, and the fact you came unglued shows me your motivation is money.
Papers don't mean breeding quality, first off.
The FACT that you think a one year old should be bred is mind boggling. As a large breed dog, he is still a puppy and not done growing himself.
Your dog, you'll be a backyard breeder, no thought to anything but cash.
Bully breeds especially need PROFESSIONAL breeders, as they will all suffer the consequences.
BTW, current clean bill of health isn't the same as genetic health testing.

· Premium Member
1,079 Posts
forget about dogs. this kid has alot to learn about life.
they are making them softer and softer every year. :(

Reactions: BZOO

· Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
THERE YOU GO AGAIN JUDGING WITHOUT THE FACTS
YOU CAME JUDGING SO I CAME DEFENDING
CHECK YOUR TONE ON HOW YOU APPROACH - YOU GET BACK WHAT YOU DISH.
THE FACT THAT I PAID 3K FOR MY PUP FROM A KNOWN KENNEL HERE IN SO CAL AND PAID FOR THE RIGHTS TO BREED THIS PUPPY - WHO ARE YOU TO TELL ME WHAT TO DO WITH MY DOG - BACK YARD BREEDER GTFOH WITH THAT NONSENSE!!! HOW DO YOU KNOW IM NOT TRYING TO START A KENNEL, LIKE WTF - JUDGEMENTS THOUGH - COMEDY!!!
NO MORE COMMENTS OVER HERE - YOU FOLKS ENJOY WITH THIS WHAT EVER THIS IS -
YOUR OPINION MEANS NADA - CALL IT WHATEVER YOU WANT YOU HAVE NO CLUE ABOUT ME -
BET THERE ARE NO REPUTABLE KENNELS MESSING WITH THIS JOKE OF A FORUM.

DUECES

· Administrator
5,700 Posts
porschabu, your dog, your choice. You came here and were not "bullied" but were, peppered by questions that were meant to make you realize how far you are away from being a responsible breeder. Your lack of knowledge and attitude are telling enough that you do not have a proper reason to breed your dogs.
If you had spent any amount of time reading posts here and getting a feel for the forum you would have known that we are very serious and committed to keeping the APBT breed at it's highest standards. With the overwhelming number of mixed breed mutts, that are called "pit bulls", the world doesn't need even one more liter. We will do our best to dissuade and question the breeding of any dog without having a proper reason for making more dogs. We will also do our best to help and inform those willing to learn.
You have obviously been offended by our morals and they are contradictory to what you believe. I suggest you find another forum that shares your thoughts and values. If you decide that you want to stay a member here, change your attitude and learn that's great, if not, breed your dogs and continue to be part of the problem.
Like I said, your dog. End of discussion--Thread closed

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.