Go Pitbull Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
258 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Not sure if some / maybe all? of these are reposts, but figured i'd share if anyone hasn't seen them.

·
Registered
47 Posts
That first picture is SO true... Daisy really thinks she's a super hero out to save the world form the evil doers who pull on her tug rope :|

·
Premium Member
775 Posts
You have got to be kidding me with the McDonald's ad. How in the world did their legal department let them actually let them air that ad. In my area I haven't seen it, but I am still going to call

I love the pic of the red/fawn sbt/apbt in full speed stride. I love it

·
The Yard Of Many Colors
3,420 Posts
Kool pics.. I like the first one :D

·
English Dogge Yard
3,441 Posts
And the funny thing is probably none of them are APBTs.. Its all what society believes is a "Pit Bull".. I know the Tosa's aint.. LOL

·
Premium Member
258 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yeah, I called the McDonalds number too. Apparently that ad aired recently (last month). I thought it was old when I first saw the picture, but here is the story.

McDonald's Ad Under Fire For Stereotyping Pit Bulls As Vicious

Posted this on my CBR forum too. Had a few ppl who called their as well.

hah, but yeah, the one in full stride is awesome. would have been better if he'd had the Superman outfit from the first picture on! I'd say that dog and a few others in the first picture are probably APBTs. Some of the others are iffy/clearly not I agree.

·
Premium Member
590 Posts
Members
I JUST now called and filed a complain with mcdonals.I know the add has been pulled,but that dont matter to me.In speaking with the woman,I received a canned responce,and I was quick to give my rebuttle.The fact that they choose a Pitbull to further their profit margins,only go to show the companys true face.
Others may not agree,and that is fine also.I stated that I will never spend any money at any restaurant,and further to spread the word about their tactics to all I know.Do I think this will have any impact on the bottom line-NO.But it gives me pleasure knowing there are thing we all can do to make changes.
Thank you,
Henry

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
Good job leatherman , alot of people are quick to forget though so seeing alot of people now boycott mc donalds im sure they will forget in a month or 2 , already some have. Just like last year with burger kings and there pit bull ad, people have already forgotten.

OP, I love the pic with the cats LOL some good pics :)

·
Registered
143 Posts
My Cali girl gets on the cat tree all the time. It is so funny, but I think the look on our cats face is even funnier. I can almost hear his thoughts "Hey thats my tree you stupid dog. Get down!"

·
Premium Member
341 Posts
And the funny thing is probably none of them are APBTs.. Its all what society believes is a "Pit Bull".. I know the Tosa's aint.. LOL
EXACTLY what I was thinking lol.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts