Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I saw on a website (xtremek9supplies) an electric Break stick, they are advertising a stun gun to be an alternative to the traditional break stick.

Does anyone have any experience in using a Stun gun to break up a fight or to use as a break stick?

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Sorry for not using the search function, i used it after i posted lol. I see this is deff. not a favorite item here. I also agree with GP! I was just curious on this since i've never heard of it being used before.

·
Registered
776 Posts
a little too risky for me .. any1 holding both dogs and both dogs are goin down ..plus youd have to be fast getting them apart .. not alot of control. some people can get right back up after them .. some cant so not trustworthy

·
Fat-Dogs-R-Us
8,761 Posts
That's a lazy way to break up a fight and not fair to the dog. If you stun gunned me I would bite your booty ;)
No kidding!

IDK if it would really be effective or not either. People who are tazed seize up would that be the same for a dog who is in a hold?

·
Registered
776 Posts
Members
If people are using stunguns to control the dogs----what the hell are they NOT doing right.If anybody need's to carry stuff like that---get a goldfish.You should not have inteligent animals.
Thank you,
Henry
i think its ok to havew one to protect your own dog from one that attacks it or yourself ..if a dog came out after brock or sid , id taze the tar outta them and figure i saved thier lives... but to use one as a means of control is definitly wrong

·
Premium Member
590 Posts
Hey motocross308
Are people really that stupid and lazy?Sorry,I cant belive the crap people do to the dogs.I dam well know some will use for anything-BUT the intended use.
And I dont need to know about all the what if's neither.I have only had to use pepper spray on two dogs-NOT my dogs,my neighbours,and let me say-the result was instant.
Stun guns LOCK UP the mussels,so I dont even understand the use.
Thank you,
Henry
Stun guns on dogs?????People,please.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hey motocross308
Are people really that stupid and lazy?Sorry,I cant belive the crap people do to the dogs.I dam well know some will use for anything-BUT the intended use.
And I dont need to know about all the what if's neither.I have only had to use pepper spray on two dogs-NOT my dogs,my neighbours,and let me say-the result was instant.
Stun guns LOCK UP the mussels,so I dont even understand the use.
Thank you,
Henry
Stun guns on dogs?????People,please.
man stun guns are to much for people let alone dog 1\3 the size wow

·
K9 Pshrynk & Conciliare~
6,363 Posts
HAHAHAHAHA! this question come up a while back... That :poop: just made my dogs; Hooch RIP and his first son.. Hulk the fk out... Hooch crunch the stun gun and then had to be surgically removed from the dog.. LOL

His son wasnt a stun gun but a collar.. after about six months of perfect behavior the dog inwhich was in concern "hunk" decided fk that collar and the more it charged the hard he shook... the guy had no break stick and it turned out to be a bloody situation inwhich hunk the more DA of the two brothers was put to :sleep:

"The Oldies are the Goodies"

·
Registered
776 Posts
youd pretty much have to do it as they came in ..any contact with you or another dog and they are gonna share the charge. it is possible to recover very fast from them but most people dont want another dose . Dogs are a different story .. would make em lock up but with some it might make them super nasty upset after .
Personally i have zero problem with doin what i gotta do sto stop my dog from fighting with another , uncontroled dog .. hard for him to be blamed if he never makes contact!

·
Registered
471 Posts
Really ? Not only is this unethical but it seriously bothers me that there are such things out No Offense but wow .. I think that if you cant do it with a good old , old fashioned break stick you shouldn't have other dogs with yours. I also agree that when Humans are taised they tense up & grit there teeth .. { dont ask how I know lol } , in my eyes this would make the dogs being zapped bite down harder to pull of the other dog probably causing more damage .. I would never use such a thing and even if I saw one being used I would probably be that one person in the room to say somethinn ..

Sorry I mean no offense but IMO its lazy , unethical , and just plain stupid

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.