Go Pitbull Dog Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
256 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok i told my sister brother he need to take better care of his dog . Since then he breed his female i think on the 4th of july . he ain't feeding the dog then the dog water always be dirty with mold n it then, she losing hair on her side in spots. Then the puppy he got he has it in the same kennel with the female he got the puppy surrounded in boards with no air space. I know its hot in there because it been in the 100s down here the last 3 days. So i change the female dog water it havent been change n a min feed her and cleaned her up.and moved some of the boards so the puppy can get some air. Now this mf mad because i feed and watered his dog wtf. Im doing what you should do.

·
Registered
23 Posts
To me this constitutes neglect, even dangerous neglect which is increasing exponentially in it's severity. Lack of adequate food, water, housing in combination with increasing temperature and number of dogs... I would consider calling in some kind of authority if you are comfortable that the authorities in your area are sympathetic to the breed, and that it's not the dogs who will ultimately pay for this human transgression. In that case maybe you could contact a pitbull rescue group? I'd certainly be trying to do something before they suffer more. Just my $.02! Getting down off soap box now...

·
Registered
23 Posts
Oops! Didn't mean for all of that bold type to happen, just the word "if", sorry for the yelling.

(tail between legs)

·
Registered
256 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
then he going to come to me saying im using his dog food to feed my dogs. i'm like i pay 65 dollars for a bag of acana. u feed your dog old yellow come on know

·
Registered
6,167 Posts
Do you both live in the same house?If so I would just continue to feed and water his dogs like you are doing and just let him get mad about it.Tell him if he would do it than you wouldn't have to.I don't know if you called AC on him with your dog there too if they wouldn't not take your dog as well.
And if y'all don't live in the same house then screw it,make a anonymous call to AC for neglect.Let them come out and look at how bad he's taking care of his dogs.

·
Work them Pet Bulls!
3,940 Posts
Family or not I would report him to animal control as an anonymous caller. His bitch is losing hair and she was bred recently. Poor thing is probably beyond stressed and either has mange or some other issue going on. Living in unsanitary conditions isn't helping her and alot of stress is being put on her body. Sounds like he really cares about his dogs. Why does he even have them? Does he exercise them or are they just left in a kennel to rot and breed? People like him make me angry!!

·
Registered
6,167 Posts
The reason I didn't suggest that is because I would hate to tell him to do that and then they take his dog as well.

·
Work them Pet Bulls!
3,940 Posts
The reason I didn't suggest that is because I would hate to tell him to do that and then they take his dog as well.
True. I was assuming that they don't live in the same house but if they do then what? Something needs to be done. Those poor dogs sound like they are living in terrible conditions. I feel bad for the pregnant female.

·
Registered
6,167 Posts
Hmmm.Maybe one day while the guy isn't at home you can rehome his dogs or something.Some vets offices will take in strays,fix them up,and then adopt them out.Just tell the guy his dogs got loose and ran away.lol
I really don't know what to tell you to do.

·
Registered
256 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
i had to move to a apt so i took my dogs over my girlfriend dad house who stays in the country. i want to call ac but i dont want them to take my dogs because he's not takeing care of his dogs. I mean its dog poop in the kennel that i know thats been n there for about 4 days.

·
Registered
256 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
then the little puppy is in side this little pen he made. its 99 degress here so i know its hot n there dont even know if it has water

·
Super Moderator
11,000 Posts
i had to move to a apt so i took my dogs over my girlfriend dad house who stays in the country. i want to call ac but i dont want them to take my dogs because he's not takeing care of his dogs. I mean its dog poop in the kennel that i know thats been n there for about 4 days.
if you are going to car for yours, you can'tt not care for his. Screw what he says and keep feeding and watering them as is, and get your dogs another place to hang for a bit and call AC if he doesn't accept your "help" or tells you to mind your business.

Can you have a talk with him about what he is doing? or does he just not care at all?

·
Registered
225 Posts
Some people just can't learn...good for you for carrying their freight. Don't expect a thank you...the rewards in the doing.

·
Premium Member
999 Posts
... i will never understand this. i know a couple people similar to this bonehead. they insist on having a dog. they proceed to do as little as humanly possible to care for it. then when the dog's health is obviously in jeopardy they follow up with the genius idea to breed it with anything on 4 legs just so they can have a new generation of animals to abuse and neglect.
i know most people don't care for dogs the way we do. just being on these boards i can tell how much owners really love their dogs. but there is point where someone needs to intervene. i agree with others. take the dogs and find them a home. then come back and slap the ish out of that moron.

·
Kelevra
1,733 Posts
shoot.. heres the plan.

show up at the front door with a video camera in your hand and make a documentary.
call it an intervention and speak your mind! show him and tell him everything wrong with what he is doing. explain it to him cause some dont know. or care. point at him and tell him to change his ways or you will bring AC out yourself. Stand up for the obvious abuse.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Jaws?

Do you have an update for us Jaws? I'd love to know how things are working out in this difficult situation ~ are those doggies ok now?

1 - 17 of 17 Posts