Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Pits Are For Chicks
16,246 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Ok I play alot of Yahoo online spades and my name is american_pitbull13 ( I use the same name all over the net or american_pit13 ) ...

Ok so quite often people ask me about pitbulls and I of course get alot of "dangerous" dog this and "Killer" dog that blah blah blah..

I also meet alot of good people too thou

Well I am playing the other night and the girl saw the pic of Mae in my profile and was like beautiful dog.

Alittle while into the game she finds out I am pregnant and says this:

"So what are you going to do with your pitbull when the baby comes?"

I am like what do you mean?

" well you can't keep it around the baby. Pitbulls don't like babies and will get jealous and try to kill your baby:hammer::hammer::hammer:"

I was like what are you talking about I have had pits for 10 years and have a 4 year old and have had my dogs around plenty of very young children and have never had a single issue lol....

Well she proceeded to tell me how sad it was that I am going to have to kill my dog when it goes after my baby:hammer:

I told her I am sorry the only pitbulls she has met where unstable, poor representatives of this breed.

We all know how far I can go with Fish and her pitbulls pictures lmao... but I will save you guys the time of trying to get this thread to load.:D:D

·
Registered
356 Posts
We should just make a thread for stupid comments or conversations about pit bulls. It should be entertaining.

·
Registered
356 Posts
I heard a new one today.

"Dude don't get a pit bull, they are a B**ch to raise, because are wild dogs, they are aggressive"

·
Banned
2,128 Posts
i was a wild n aggressive growing up and slightly HA... im glad no one culled me LOL... We should start a "Fish and her Pits" thread LOL

·
Pits Are For Chicks
16,246 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
We should start a "Fish and her Pits" thread LOL
I don't know man that could seriously crash some computers lol... Thats alot of pictures lol....Once I start I can't stop!

·
Dare to dance the tide
12,401 Posts
I had an older couple tell me that I was playing with fire because of my APBT. I asked them "How many APBT they had been around? : they said none who would want to be around a APBT cause they have the ability to lock thir jaw when they bite.....who would take the chance of that happening. .........DUMB PEOPLE!

·
Registered
356 Posts
In my experience older people have generally been more knowledgeable about pits. I was talking to a co worker the other day, and i told him i was getting a pit bull, i expected him to say something ignorant, but he was like "oh yeah, i used to have a pit a long time ago, let me tell you man, they are awesome dogs, great with people, but keep them far away from other dogs". He then proceeded to tell me some gruesome story of his pit bull captain and some cocker spaniel..too gruesome for the forum lol

1 - 8 of 8 Posts