Go Pitbull Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
OCD Bullyologist
8,663 Posts
Yeah I think it was a little funky from what I have seen but I never saw him in person. He died in 2009 I think.

·
Bully Enemy #1
157 Posts
has anyone seen suarez bulls am bully gargoyle his tail is super short and kinked looking.
Suarez Bulls Gargoyle is deceased, but I did have the opportunity to see him on a few occassions. Gargoyle did have a short kinked tail, but that was openly known. Was that your only question?

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
If his tail was kinked how was he able to compete. And can anyone tell me anythin about blue of ruckus kennels. He is deceased now but he is my pups grandsire wanted to kno a lil more about him

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
not sure if this is relevant for gargoyle or not but I was under the understanding that if a dogs kinked tail was result of an accident and a break and you had proof that that was the case then you could show them, versus the genetic reason for a kink. However if you look at alot of other dogs in the ring most have faults of some kind even if just minor, maybe he was just docked points for the kink in that case ?

·
OCD Bullyologist
8,663 Posts
If his tail was kinked how was he able to compete. And can anyone tell me anythin about blue of ruckus kennels. He is deceased now but he is my pups grandsire wanted to kno a lil more about him

Blue of Ruckus Kennels is off of Short Shot and Sippin Remy and brother of Bullseye Most Wanted Manu... One of the best Bullies of all time, in my opinion.

Manu

1 - 20 of 23 Posts