Go Pitbull Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I'm treating my dog that has demodex I got ivermectin from the feed store but now I'm looking for fish flex. My lfs carry antibiotic for fish but not the fish flex kind. Is there another brand that I can use. By the I got the paste kind of ivermectin hope that's the right kind

·
SCRATCHIN
1,104 Posts
I just received a bottle of fish flex in the mail. Ordered it thru Lambert Vet Supply.

Is the paste ivermectin to be used as a topical? You should see if your lfs has ivomec injectable

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
I just received a bottle of fish flex in the mail. Ordered it thru Lambert Vet Supply.

Is the paste ivermectin to be used as a topical? You should see if your lfs has ivomec injectable

The paste in oral

I just found out that I was suppose to get the injectable kind I'm going to return it tommorow and get the injectable kind i got confused because I thought it was the oral paste I needed. I didnt kno injectable was used orally too

·
Super Moderator
11,000 Posts
Is fish flex like fish or salmon oil?

·
SCRATCHIN
1,104 Posts
Just a word of advice...giving your dog fish flex on an empty stomach can make him vomit.

I recommend giving it to him after a meal.

Also, make sure you get has 1% ivermectin. Anything more than that can be too much for your dog.

Ivomec is the brand of what I been using with no problems. And make sure its not ivomec PLUS.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts