Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
635 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I know my boy Magnus has alot of fans...Well it took him a year to learn what a toy is...well he has decided to take it way up levels above what i thought was ever possible with him..about a week ago he wouldnt even look at the flirtpole...he only played fetch with his Kong Ball....but now he has become insane for the flirtpole...I caught a few pics of him for his fans...I cannot say how proud i am of this boy....he amazes me everyday. He has come from being so terrified to even move to being the almost completely well rounded happy dog of today...in about a year and a half. He has been going after so hard that i literally have to stop him...he starts foaming and panting super hard...but keeps going lol...determined brat

Magnus- the first pic i ever saw of him that made me bring him into our lives. something about him...

Now Today (oh and the pics in the sunny time of the day were of his second time out within 15 min)-

and one crazy face!

·
Diggin' Deep
5,194 Posts
Lol!!! I love the crazy face picture!! Haha what a nut :) he has come so far and it's because of the owner he has! Good job with him.

·
APBT!
9,594 Posts
He looks so healthy, happy and handsome! You've done a damn good job with him JoLeah! So happy to see such great photos of him being a dog instead of that timid shell of a dog he used to be. Thank you so much for sharing him with us.

·
Registered
635 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
He looks so healthy, happy and handsome! You've done a damn good job with him JoLeah! So happy to see such great photos of him being a dog instead of that timid shell of a dog he used to be. Thank you so much for sharing him with us.
good way to describe him..he was a shell of a dog...just empty and terrified...now he is such a goober...Im gonna upload and post a video of him later..thank you so much for the compliments

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.