Go Pitbull Forums banner
21 - 25 of 25 Posts

·
Dare to dance the tide
12,401 Posts
Discussion Starter · #23 ·
You guys. Thanks so much. The people I work with don't understand. I guess you have to be an animals person to understand what they mean to you. I bottle fed Odessa she was my handicapped girl she would spend hours looking at the sky. She loved Coke-Cola. Lussia would drink my coffee and loved sweets. Nikitta she was so darn cute she would pretend that she so mighty rear up on her hind legs and butt the other goats.

·
RateMyPitbull.com Moderator
4,389 Posts
I just wish you could find out what happened to them.

Joe's stepdad got a couple of goats one time. I hated those dang things. I don't know why he got them, he didn't have anywhere to put them. Well, they just kind of ran around loose outside, and one of them would chase me every time I went down there and tried to get out of my car. It was an evil little thing, I tell you.

·
Registered
188 Posts
I just wish you could find out what happened to them.

Joe's stepdad got a couple of goats one time. I hated those dang things. I don't know why he got them, he didn't have anywhere to put them. Well, they just kind of ran around loose outside, and one of them would chase me every time I went down there and tried to get out of my car. It was an evil little thing, I tell you.
lmao...u got bullied by a goat :rofl: (I woulda ran too.)

21 - 25 of 25 Posts