Teardrop

·
The Yard Of Many Colors
3,420 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

·
APBT!
9,589 Posts
They look gorgeous, as usual! Can't wait til I get to bring Ice over and put her in a harness!

·
The Yard Of Many Colors
3,420 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

·
h2o APBTs
842 Posts
fun! and some nice looking dogs! (as usual!)

·
Super Moderator
4,603 Posts
That Tater is a handsome boy. All of your dogs are lookers, but I think he might be my favorite. :)

·
The Yard Of Many Colors
3,420 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·

·
Pits Are For Chicks
16,246 Posts
I have been on this thread 3 times now and had someone need me to do something and I don't get to comment! Ok They look great and looks like a fun day of workin ya! Cali is lookin good :D.

Yes comment successful!

·
The Yard Of Many Colors
3,420 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I have been on this thread 3 times now and had someone need me to do something and I don't get to comment! Ok They look great and looks like a fun day of workin ya! Cali is lookin good :D.

Yes comment successful!
Lmao.. thanks holly :D she's doin ok for an old woman

·
APBT!
9,589 Posts
I brought the training harness home so next time ur over you can take of home with you :D

WooHoo! Yay.. we gonna have some fun. I bet Roller won't fit that harness no more, lol.

·
The Yard Of Many Colors
3,420 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
WooHoo! Yay.. we gonna have some fun. I bet Roller won't fit that harness no more, lol.
The one we had on roller at that UKC show was an actual harness.. this one is just one that gets them used to wearing it.. can't really put any weight behind it

·
APBT!
9,589 Posts
Oh yeah, that's right! We used someone else's harness b/c yours was too big for Roller at the time... Still, can't wait! I'll video Ices' reaction to the harness when I do finally put it on her lol.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts