Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Premium Member
670 Posts
I had 20k before the season on Philly vs San Diego. So I will stick with Philly and go with the rookie QB and Baltimore.

·
Premium Member
670 Posts
I really wanted San diego Vs. Pittsburgh for this Super Bowl. But on the other hand, 20k would have been nice too.lol
Can't have SD vs Pit...both are AFC teams. :hammer: SD vs Philly was a 38:1 long shot. Would have been nice but oh well.

·
Registered
98 Posts
lol im aloud to bash them only because i live here! i dont really follow football tho i just wanted to see what people would say haha

·
Premium Member
670 Posts
lol im aloud to bash them only because i live here! i dont really follow football tho i just wanted to see what people would say haha
Just as long as you are not a Wings fan then everything will be ok.

·
Courage
3,052 Posts
hahahahahaha

·
Courage
3,052 Posts
It's easy to be a wings fan lol.

·
Premium Member
670 Posts
The only one i could think of is the kid from USC Mark Sanchez. But other than him, i dont any others really good. Anybody else ?
Sanchez is a Jr right? He is about the only worth a 1st round pick. Lions have a good young RB, Calvin Johnson is a hell of a receiver but without a QB they go no where again next year.

Oh and btw nice job picking the winners. I suck so bad I picked the two losers.

·
Premium Member
670 Posts
I'm in. Need to get a fantasy league going as well. Well one with active owners. I was on 6 this year, 4 10 team leagues and 2 12 team leagues. All of them had 1/2 the teams inactive.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts