Go Pitbull Dog Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
HiYa,
Its been a week today and im still on cloud 9, it did take me like 2 days for it to finally sink in. I wanted to share with yall my joy!!
Well on Thursday (6/16) I went to the UKC Premier in Kalamazoo, MI
On that day they had the Invitaitional TOP TEN competition. Basically any breed that was in the TOP Ten last year was invited out there to compete.
There was well over 100 different breeds. So the show started at 8am, There was several rings with judges judging out there. So here I go with my JaBar, and I won Best of Breed for the APBT group! Super stoked I was even crying out there. lol.. Well after that winning we had to wait until all the breeds were judged and 1 winner of each breed would go in for the Semi-finals. In my group (no particular order) there was 20 breeds. There was in total of 5 groups of 20 and a few 20+ breeds in each group. Only 4 dogs in each group would be selected for the finals. Well my boy JaBar was one of the 4 picked from the group I was in.. I was overwhelmed, and couldn't believe it. I didn't even take an outfit on the trip for the Black tie finals. So on Thursday I was rushing to find something decent.. I was so close of not going to Premier, thats why I didn't even register him for any other show for that weekend, okay. Well on Friday night was the Finals. It was a total of 20 breeds and we were judge by a 3 judge panel indivudually in 3 rings. Each judge would give you a score, and after all dogs judge the scores were talleyed up. This was the most nerve recking for me, people kept telling me don't worry its just like a normal show- ugh NO it wasn't, Im so glad that JaBar kept his cool and calmed me down a bit. So once the scores were tallyied up they started with the #10 dog down to #1 dog.

Im so proud to annouce that UWPO URO1 UWPCH GRCH PR BluPrints Walkin W/ Power of Soria, CGC & TT is the

:woof::woof:2010 Top Ten #5 Finalist!!!!!!:woof::woof:
He is also the only dog that had 4 titles, also in the 17yrs of UKC hosting Premier there has been only a few APBTS to reach the Top Ten 5th or better placement and my boy is one of them!!

I coudln't be more happier and for our breed to be in the TOP TEN and with such a great placement, I am just speachless of words!!!

Reactions: aus_staffy

·
Original Prankster
13,928 Posts
OMG how exciting :woof: Great job you guys!!!!!! You've done an amazing job with him, he's super gorgeous. You guys totally deserved it!!!! Congrats :woof: :woof:

·
yea, i'm that guy
2,445 Posts
he's a stunning boy... i'm not surprised at all.. congrats!

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
very cool , congrats .

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
OMG how exciting :woof: Great job you guys!!!!!! You've done an amazing job with him, he's super gorgeous. You guys totally deserved it!!!! Congrats :woof: :woof:
aww Thanks, such nice words. :)

:woof::clap: Congrats!You've done an amazing job with that beautiful boy!
Thank you.

he's a stunning boy... i'm not surprised at all.. congrats!
:) Thanks.

GRATZ!! Such a beautiful poochh.
He's such a momma's boy too. lol

very cool , congrats .
Thank you, I forgot to mention this was my first time attending Premier and I can't wait for next year!

·
Super Moderator
11,000 Posts
Thats such great news! I am sure you are super proud of your handsome boy and totally should be!!!

·
Premium Member
2,377 Posts
Congratulations. Your screen name is fitting!

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

·
Premium Member
13,373 Posts
That is so awesome I can imagine you are just ecstatic! I am very happy that you did so well and your dog is a nice example of the breed and not over done. So many times you see these huge bully dogs winning and you guys is just stunning and a nice moderate dog. Congrats!!!

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
1 more title and you fall into the ukc superdog club.

How did you get your titles started? Reading books and such? Pm me when you can i dont want to hijack this thread
Thanks, but I actually need 2 more titles the agility and obedience for my boy to be a superdog. :)
Im not to sure what you mean mean about how I got my titles started.
My dog is like any other pit bull he is loyal and does what ever you ask him to do. ;)

That is so awesome I can imagine you are just ecstatic! I am very happy that you did so well and your dog is a nice example of the breed and not over done. So many times you see these huge bully dogs winning and you guys is just stunning and a nice moderate dog. Congrats!!!
Thank you and yes I got tons of compliments about how nice and moderate he is. I was really excited when Mr. Walt Pasko came up to me and told me everything he liked about him. Mr. Walt Pasko is a retired UKC judge.
When my boy was picked in the semi-finals I saw Mr. Pasko was walking by and he smiled and gave me the thumbs up!!

·
The Yard Of Many Colors
3,420 Posts
congrats!!! :D

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter #17

·
Registered
130 Posts
WOW how exciting!!! I can see why he won he is gorgouse!!
Congrats to you both:woof:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts