Go Pitbull Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
962 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Spring is trying to make it's way in...Had a nice day, so tortured the dogs with the ole camera.

Jackie is turning into a nice young lady, she'll be one year sometime around July. Oh and on the subject of how you will never know what your shelter dog will be, Jackie was originally called a "boxer mix" by the vet, and the husband has recently decided that she has rhodesian in her... i'm still pretty set on all around "American Shelter Dog" :)

Boom always loves his photo shoots

Smiling like a true pibble

My "Big head Boomer"

·
I'm the blue dragon!
4,564 Posts
awesome pics thank u for sharing and i think i will use the American Shelter Dog name. that rocks :thumbsup:

·
Super Moderator
11,000 Posts
very cute smile. Jackie is just being shy :)

·
K9 Pshrynk & Conciliare~
6,363 Posts
"American Shelter Dog" :)
Thats the best dang thing said about a shelter dog on this forum by anyone in as few words as possible.. :clap:
:cheers: thats what everydog from the shelter should be called unless its given a job.

Great Pics!!! Your out building or privacy fence cant tell which, the cement footer that has a wooden wall... yeah.. THANKYOU!!! Just give me an idea when I build my dog stable (the word kennel just wont do it justice) the footer with privacy fence built from 2x6,1x6, and 6x6 posts.. I was wondering what I was going to run between the overly DA dogs.. LOL THATS IT!!! I'll make some modifications but that is a superb idea.

·
Registered
962 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thats the best dang thing said about a shelter dog on this forum by anyone in as few words as possible.. :clap:
:cheers: thats what everydog from the shelter should be called unless its given a job.

Great Pics!!! Your out building or privacy fence cant tell which, the cement footer that has a wooden wall... yeah.. THANKYOU!!! Just give me an idea when I build my dog stable (the word kennel just wont do it justice) the footer with privacy fence built from 2x6,1x6, and 6x6 posts.. I was wondering what I was going to run between the overly DA dogs.. LOL THATS IT!!! I'll make some modifications but that is a superb idea.
It is the wall/fence between ours and our back neighbors, believe they put it in when they put in their inground pool and deck, and the fencing is super simple back and forth 1/2 inch wood fencing. We live near the river so every yard is sloped making this "retaining" wall needed and awesome for neighbors with dogs ;) You have a great idea at using it for your "stables"! It makes a perfect dog sized barrier. We have a garden along said wall and the cement goes down at least a foot making it dig proof, also great.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts