Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I chose this name to honor my great Pit that died a year ago. She was one in a million and I was honored to be her Mom. I currently own 3 pits and they are my world!

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
welcome, sorry about your girl, hopefully she has filled your life with enough joy to remember her and be able to smile :) hope you share a it about your other dogs with us as well and would love to see some pics of this amazing girl .

·
Work them Pet Bulls!
3,940 Posts
Sorry about your girl.....Welcome to the forum :)

·
The Yard Of Many Colors
3,420 Posts
welcome to GP :D would love to see pics!!!

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
You guys are great and I can tell you love your pits!

I am so not clever! I will try and post pics. Sweetdollymama was all white and so pretty it hurt! My male that also died a year ago was a brindle. He was the sweetest dog ever and probably a staffy. All 3 wre plucked from the mean streets of LA so age and lineage was unsure. I still have my chocolate female 12 1/2 at least and going strong. No sign of pain, can still jump in the car and on the bed! She is chocolate and white, very classic. She stands to my knees and weighs 73 lbs! I have never seen a female with a chest and girth as wide as her. She cares for the 2, 14 month old siblings, George and Grace, like they were hers.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
favorite quotes

Blessed is the person who has earned the love of an old dog.

A man cannot be a gentleman that dosen't love a dog.

A dog wags its tail with its heart.

To err is human, to forgive cannine.

Proven fact, a pitbull will give its life for its master.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
She lived life to the fullest. She loved people with all her heart and was my best friend and constant companion. She was a pistol! Always ready to defend me. One night in LA a man ran up on me screaming. She jumped out and nailed him. I was so scared they would come and get her but they didn't. She slept with one eye open and stood up to packs of coyote's.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
You can friend me on facebook and see a few pics. Wendy Peters- Masuhara. I have no fear of new friends that I don't know cuz if you love pits your aces in my book!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts