Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
11,000 Posts
Ahhhh to be able to see your feet in the ocean must be nice. And scary. I font wanna see all those things crawling down there!!!! Keep it nice and dark and hidden lol

Beautiful pictures though :)

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
OMG ames I wont swim in dark water lol this would be PERFECT.

OP. Im so jealous , beautiful there. Great pictures, lucky you guys can swim this time of year I am so ready for summer here.

·
Premium Member
11,000 Posts
Yeah all the shuffle your feet or yiu will get a sting ray bite warnings scare the crap outta me on the gulf coast lol if I can't see it it's not there hahahah (til you get bite by a crab and then talk yourself into it being a shell or something so you don't run out of the water like a shark is chasing you lol) seriously I love all ocean water. The gulf is so salty and no waves but super pretty :) my eyes kill cause I am used to opening them under water and the salt is crazy !! Lol

·
Super Moderator
4,638 Posts
Opening your eyes under water is never a good idea. Fish poop in there, it doesn't matter how salty it is. LOL! You can buy goggles on the pier for like $5.00. Think of it as an investiment towards your personal safety. LOL!

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
Yeah all the shuffle your feet or yiu will get a sting ray bite warnings scare the crap outta me on the gulf coast lol if I can't see it it's not there hahahah (til you get bite by a crab and then talk yourself into it being a shell or something so you don't run out of the water like a shark is chasing you lol) seriously I love all ocean water. The gulf is so salty and no waves but super pretty :) my eyes kill cause I am used to opening them under water and the salt is crazy !! Lol
LMAO im one of those is anything touches me i assume the worst and run screaming out of the water no matter how many people are watching. Seaweed = snakes, sharp rock = crab, fish hitting me = alligator lol and yes im aware that im in canada with no alligators up here and more then aware that when im in a lake it isnt a crab lol But it so doesnt matter.

·
Premium Member
11,000 Posts
Opening your eyes under water is never a good idea. Fish poop in there, it doesn't matter how salty it is. LOL! You can buy goggles on the pier for like $5.00. Think of it as an investiment towards your personal safety. LOL!
Hahaha I hear ya I have tried I swear don't do it on purpose. My eyes would get so red when I was a kid in a pool my mom would get so mad lol. They would get me masks but the fogging up and then spitting in them to prevent fog grossed me out. But I wasn't thinking of fish poop lol thanks for that girl

LMAO im one of those is anything touches me i assume the worst and run screaming out of the water no matter how many people are watching. Seaweed = snakes, sharp rock = crab, fish hitting me = alligator lol and yes im aware that im in canada with no alligators up here and more then aware that when im in a lake it isnt a crab lol But it so doesnt matter.
Hahahah aha. That awesome. I'm scared of lakes. I swam in a lake once. Once. Sinking in dirt to my ankles when I jumped off the raft scared the crap outta me I never went back in lol

·
Gotta Love Them Red Dogs!
487 Posts
Wow, I'm totally jealous!

·
The Yard Of Many Colors
3,420 Posts
Great pics! Its beautiful there!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts