Go Pitbull Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Diggin' Deep
5,194 Posts
I thought you were dead set on your Purina Pro-Plan Focus. Well, regular Purina from Walmart is even worse. And IAMS is no different. Basically, don't buy dog food from Walmart. I don't believe Walmart sells Pro-Plan and if that is indeed what you were feeding your puppy, where did you get it from? Most stores that carry Pro-Plan are stores like Petco and Petsmart, Tractor Supply, Petland...and all if these also have good quality foods available as well.
I have a feeling you were probably confused about brands and brought your food from Walmart which would be regular Purina as according to Pro-plan's website it's only available in pet food stores not grocery stores.....

Anyway, check out chewy.com if you want to get your dog quality food but aren't able to find a petstore near you. They have great prices and free shipping over $50 :)

If I was forced to buy from Walmart --and I mean FORCED, I'd would probably go with the Rachel Ray Nourish "Just 6" food.....maybe...actually, I'd just get her some raw chicken, and then grab some organ meet from the grocery store...

·
Diggin' Deep
5,194 Posts
You got the orange bag right?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts