Go Pitbull Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anybody own one and what do u think about it?? Was thinkn bout getn my boy one wiy his name embroidered on it

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
We have a collar leash set from them. Just the plain leather I think 1.5" was for showing we needed a flat buckle collar for the ADBA. Its really nice, simple but nice and really great quality and thick. We have had it about a year now and its still in new condition { used alot too}. I would recommend them for collars and harnesses they were great to work with and communicated well to get us what we wanted.

·
Premium Member
3,058 Posts
I have a table rock collar I got for my boy Dooney at a show two years later I still show him in that same collar. I like it.

·
Work them Pet Bulls!
3,940 Posts
I have two of them and I just ordered a working harness from them. They have great customer service and there collars are great quality as well :)

·
Pits Are For Chicks
16,246 Posts
I have several and just got 2 new ones today! They are great :D

·
Registered
67 Posts
I have a couple of their collars, great stuff. I have a training harness and a weight pull harness from them. I'm probably going to get one of their embroidered nylon collars as well.

·
Premium Member
373 Posts
i tried like heck to find their site last night after hearing all the good reviews from some of you, i wouldnt mind checking it out.

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts

·
Premium Member
373 Posts
nice looking stuff i definatly thing i will be ordering one of the working walking harness well more than one those look great wish the site was up and running i would like to know about pricing

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
we got lokis harness from them i think with shipping was around $100, but he is in the bigger sizes then what you would need im sure so yours would be cheaper. I think i seen them at about $60-$70 for the harnesses you would need , just contact them.

·
Work them Pet Bulls!
3,940 Posts
nice looking stuff i definatly thing i will be ordering one of the working walking harness well more than one those look great wish the site was up and running i would like to know about pricing
I just ordered the walking/working harness for my girl! I only paid $35 including shipping! Can't wait to get it. Should be here by early next week :)

·
Pits Are For Chicks
16,246 Posts

·
Premium Member
373 Posts
oo no i just ment by that i would be ordering a few one for each dog. They look very well made. REading that back i can see where it might have sounded with my lack of puncuation like i ment i better get enough to last. Lol not the case.

·
Super Moderator
11,000 Posts
anyone have issues on the tablerockharness.com website saying there is malware infected on the site and not to go forward. My firewall isn't letting me go to it. No one else have a problem?

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
anyone have issues on the tablerockharness.com website saying there is malware infected on the site and not to go forward. My firewall isn't letting me go to it. No one else have a problem?
I dont know it wouldnt even let me on there this morning. Seems up now but havent searched on there.

·
Super Moderator
11,000 Posts
yeah it start to load and then I get: Warning: Something's Not Right Here!
tablerockharness.com contains content from onmouseout-divstyle.ru, a site known to distribute malware. Your computer might catch a virus if you visit this site.
Google has found malicious software may be installed onto your computer if you proceed. If you've visited this site in the past or you trust this site, it's possible that it has just recently been compromised by a hacker. You should not proceed, and perhaps try again tomorrow or go somewhere else.
We have already notified onmouseout-divstyle.ru that we found malware on the site. For more about the problems found on onmouseout-divstyle.ru, visit the Google Safe Browsing diagnostic page."

I mean I know I can ignore, just don't know if maybe they are unaware and someone has installed a virus somewhere... I will try from home where I will not infect 10,000 computers and servers lol

·
Registered
67 Posts
I didn't get any kind of warning going to the page, but I use a Mac so most of those viruses and Malware don't affect my computer.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts