Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Pits Are For Chicks
16,258 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
So I ordered 2 more harnesses 1 for Scorch and one for Crixus. Xena is using Bees as it is a bit small for Bee and Crixus but perfect for Neener. I tried the purple one on her tho as I want to get her one in that color. I will get videos when I can.

Crixus

Neener in Crixus' harness

Scorch in his harness!

All 4 of my Tablerock harnesses and the drag sled

Noodle Advertising!

·
Pits Are For Chicks
16,258 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
Ilove tablerock harnesses they do great jobs. Love the colors you chose, that one looks amazing on scortch. But we need some Bee pics please ;)

·
Registered
28 Posts
Thanks for the link. As soon as I saw them I googled tablerock and found the site. Iwill wait till he is atleast 1 year old before I go purchase him a harness. They did not seem to be adjustable. Would hate to spend the money and not be able to use it a few months later. The design actually looks pretty simple. I may consider making my own since they even provide how to measure your pup for his/her harness.

·
Pits Are For Chicks
16,258 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
The thing about making your own in the type of machine you need to make it durable is expensive. If you want one just for fun you could do your own. I make puppy ones for my little guys when they are learning. But if you want something for actual drag weight for a work out or training and even further for competition it needs to be professionally made not only so it is reliable but also so it is properly balanced and not causing harm to the dog when it pulls.. I wait until my dogs are closer to 2 years old before ordering as dog aren't fully mature until then and most of them fill in closer to that age.

For a dog under 1 getting it use to a harness and something light behind it is fine but you wouldn't want to be working a dog that young imo.

Dave they got here within a couple weeks( I think it was 2-3 weeks). Good time as always and she even had to have me remeasure lol so even with the fixing time was great.

·
Registered
28 Posts
@American_Pit13: Thanks for the info. Yeah, def. not for heavy pulling. Was thinking more for the training purpose. I def. dont want to hurt my pup. 80-100 bucks for a proper made harness for fitness is a small price to pay for proper excercise that will not cause harm!!!

·
Registered
776 Posts
I think alot of people dont buy a proper harness thinking that they will be overly expensive but that is not really the case . I know i got brocks from BDD for like 70$ shipped. And they have a pretty good history of win . With these good companies making them for fairly cheap , the only reason to not give it a try is your pups health. I had Brock checked over good before we started and i will wait till his testing is done before i get too serious . Alot of the dogs i know just LOVE to pull and it sure does give em a place to release energy and that makes us all happy! :roll:

·
Premium Member
740 Posts
xena didnt get anything? =/

·
h2o APBTs
842 Posts
nice colors. I still prefer Brown Dog Design (BrownDog Design Harnesses). Lighter weight, and designed not to squeeze the dog's neck inward. Your pups look great!

·
Pits Are For Chicks
16,258 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·

·
Premium Member
740 Posts
shes my favorite of yours

·
Pits Are For Chicks
16,258 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Shes my favorite of mine too ;)

·
Premium Member
11,000 Posts
great pics, love that pic of scorch!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.