Go Pitbull Dog Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
239 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone.
Sorry we have not been on the board much, we have had a heavier than normal work load for this time of year. Because of this good buisiness it has allowed us a new addition. This is a big day for Tablerock Harnesses.
We now have our own in house Ebroidery Machine. What this means for you and us is that we can cut the time and have total quality control over all embroiderd custom pices. It will also alow us to now offer shirts, hats, jackets with your kennel or rescue logo on them. We will customize to your sepecifications, ie.. fonts, color and size. We also picked up two other machines that I will introduce once we have mastered them and can make sure that the quality that we are shipping is top of the line.
Please send me your questions or consernes. We love all feed back good or bad this helpes us better our products for you.
Ben Nally
Tablerock Harnesses

·
Pits Are For Chicks
16,246 Posts
Sounds great! Glad to hear business is good :D

·
Premium Member
3,058 Posts
Good I need a new harness I'll be checking out your site.:)

·
OCD Bullyologist
8,663 Posts
lol I thought Sarah had the baby when I read the title. Embroidery machine is bangin though!

·
Premium Member
239 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Laura,
Hahahaha!!!! Yeah, no baby until April 21st - April 28th! That will be the BEST New Addition to the crew!
- Sara

·
ACCOUNT CLOSED
5,701 Posts
Laura,
Hahahaha!!!! Yeah, no baby until April 21st - April 28th! That will be the BEST New Addition to the crew!
- Sara
maybe he or she will arrive on april 22nd. That is Zachary's birthday! :) I was due april 28th, induced april 21st

·
Registered
4,164 Posts
Awesome! Kudos to y'all. Now you need to give us some updated pics of your dogs. :D

·
Original Prankster
13,928 Posts
YAY!!!!!!!! Glad business is going good for you guys, and Congrats on the little one coming soon :) OMG how exciting.
P.S. Thank you guys so so much for the call on our harness, I can't wait till it gets here :woof: :woof: :woof:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts