Go Pitbull Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
GP's Dr. Phil
3,732 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Here's a current timeline-*
I dont have the dates but this is a general idea. I kicked it into gear over the last few months and have had to keep it slow and steady. He's come a long way. Here are the pics. Btw these are in order.

·
Pits Are For Chicks
16,246 Posts
I agree Aimee thats a nice one of him.

·
GP's Dr. Phil
3,732 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
^^^ thank you

·
Registered
11,428 Posts
Looking Good Tiger he has gotten much slimmer .. Keep on it you should have a well conditioned bully in no time!

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
he looks really good , love the one where he tryna sneak an extra bite outta the bag lol

·
GP's Dr. Phil
3,732 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Looking Good Tiger he has gotten much slimmer .. Keep on it you should have a well conditioned bully in no time!
Thank you- right now I'm more on just some building muscle tone. if i go slimmer- he might look sick lol. So I'm going to keep him at this 58-60 lbs. Thank you Georgia. I don't want a fat bully.
I've been learning alot with him. So it can only get Better.

he looks really good , love the one where he tryna sneak an extra bite outta the bag lol
Thank you :)
He's a savage with food lol.

·
Premium Member
3,058 Posts
He looks good but I think he is trying to cheat on his diet.LOL

·
GP's Dr. Phil
3,732 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I think 58/60 is good for him , he looks good and you did a great job ... thanks for sharing

[email protected] cheating on his diet tho
He does try to eat everything tho lol
It's funny because he looks so much leaner than before but still weighs A good amount

·
Dare to dance the tide
12,401 Posts
He is looking good. Muscle weighs more than fat. I know that once I got Vendetta conditioned the way i wanted her she is now 51# and before she was 47#.

Keep up the good work he is a handsome boy. Kudos on a job well done :D

·
GP's Dr. Phil
3,732 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
He is looking good. Muscle weighs more than fat. I know that once I got Vendetta conditioned the way i wanted her she is now 51# and before she was 47#.

Keep up the good work he is a handsome boy. Kudos on a job well done :D
Btw vendetta is quite a looker :)

Reactions: MY MIKADO
1 - 20 of 22 Posts