Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
280 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Tiger
Animal lovers have been taking their love of furry pets to new lengths, according to a survey, with tigers and lions being kept privately.

The Big Cats in Britain (BCIB) group used the Freedom of Information Act to survey local councils on the weird and woolly creatures legally kept in private hands.

It found a total of 154 assorted cats - including 12 lions, 14 tigers, 50 leopards and 16 wild cats - plus 2,000 ostriches and nearly 500 monkeys.

At the same time 300 American bison and 6,000 wild boars are also kept privately.

At the less cuddly end of the spectrum BCIB found more than 250 poisonous snakes and 50 members of the crocodile family.

The figures exclude zoo animals.

Yet they ban f*****g Pit Bulls

F*****g w***ers!

·
RateMyPitbull.com Moderator
4,384 Posts
Pantera, you are a little devil. My friend was over one night and we were cooking supper. Her 12 yr. old son was here and he was looking for a song with the "C" word in the title. Boy, you should have seen a woman go off when she heard that word come out of her 12 yr. old's mouth!!! It was funny cause it wasn't my kid!!!

·
Good with tools
9,842 Posts
pantera2006 said:
You know what word i really like and people are going think im mental.... The "C" word hahahahahahha I LOVE IT... It makes people so mad, and i get a rush outta pissin people off...:angeldevi
I always think that its better to be pissed off than pissed on:D

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.