Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
11,428 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Man I wish I had my camera with me today. I took Bogart to PetSmart to get AVA another training collar and people just swarmed around us wanting to pet him asking where I got him and just how beautiful he was this one guy was like look at all those muscles they couldn't believe he was still a pup LOL.It was just so amazing to see so many people at once wanting to pet him and he was so excited he literally licked everyone to death LOL.... It feels so good when you get that positive response from the public especially with all the bad publicity these dogs get. Bogart was in the buggy at first and then I let him walk around I was really pleased to see such positive responses from other dog owner's in the store. Bogart stole the show that's for sure LOL ...

·
Work them Pet Bulls!
3,940 Posts
Man I wish I had my camera with me today. I took Bogart to PetSmart to get AVA another training collar and people just swarmed around us wanting to pet him asking where I got him and just how beautiful he was this one guy was like look at all those muscles they couldn't believe he was still a pup LOL.It was just so amazing to see so many people at once wanting to pet him and he was so excited he literally licked everyone to death LOL.... It feels so good when you get that positive response from the public especially with all the bad publicity these dogs get. Bogart was in the buggy at first and then I let him walk around I was really pleased to see such positive responses from other dog owner's in the store. Bogart stole the show that's for sure LOL ...
AWESOME :woof:!!! Good Boy Bogart :clap:!! Bella has received positive attention like that a couple of times. It happened again this past wknd and it always makes me so happy!! :)

Reactions: Sadie

·
Registered
11,428 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yes it made me so proud I wanted to cry LOL ... And I don't cry easily but it was just one of those moments where you feel like you work so hard to educate and show people these dogs are not vicious man eaters that they are truly America's dog and when people respond so positively it just makes you feel so good inside . My 10 year old was with me as well and she too was very happy. This couple even walked up to us with an infant in the buggy and asked if they could pet him.

·
Registered
11,428 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
good job! When I go to petsmart I have at least 4 dogs and I get the opposite reaction, everyone stays far away... lol
:rofl:Honey only you could take 4 bulldogs at once to Petsmart !!!! LOL I am going to call you the magic dog momma. I couldn't take Ava and Bogart together lol I would need you to come and hold my hand and keep them in check.

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
lol wish I could take 4 with me at once but with 3 kids our max is 2 in there , they get so excited cause they know they gettin new toys and treats everytime we go lol. We havent gotten any bad reaction yet thankfully most people run up and love on them , the exception is loki I believe a lady commented on my miniture horse once lol.
Good for bogart though positive feedback helps all of us with this breed :) would love a pic of him in the buggy though lmao.

Reactions: Sadie

·
Registered
11,428 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
LMAO!! Angel it was hilarious he was like ummmmm why am I in this thing LOL ... he loves laying on the kitchen counters though he's a weird dog LOL

·
Premium Member
2,377 Posts
Yep we always get good reactions to our two idiots in our equivalent to Petsmart. We take them in pretty regularly to weigh them on their scales and they usually get treats and pats from the staff.

·
Premium Member
2,377 Posts
Not Petsmart but the same sort of thing I think. Ours is called Better Pets and Gardens. Its like a big warehouse kind of store. That's what I always assumed Petsmart was.

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
petstore and garden store in one? Id be there for hours lol

·
Registered
11,428 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 · (Edited)
LOL that's cause you didn't give him enough Vodka girl before you took him into the store LMFAO!!!! You know white boy likes his drinks! Give him a shot or 2 he'll act right LMAO!!!

·
Premium Member
2,377 Posts
LOL that's cause you didn't give him enough Vodka girl before you took him into the store LMFAO!!!! You know white boy likes his drinks! Give him a shot or 2 he'll act right LMAO!!!
Yeah that's right! I haven't seen any drinking shots of WD for a while. Has he quit?

·
Premium Member
11,010 Posts
good job! When I go to petsmart I have at least 4 dogs and I get the opposite reaction, everyone stays far away... lol
hahaha thats funny. I would think seeing them all with you and so behaved would have the opposite effect, but people are weird...

Gargamel HATES treats at pet shops (or drive thru's and gas stations) they all want to give him treats and he wants no part lol. I always feel bad for them when they are so sad he spits out the treats, lol.

·
OCD Bullyologist
8,663 Posts

Yeah that's right! I haven't seen any drinking shots of WD for a while. Has he quit?
Pffff.... He is my ride or die drinkin partner come on now! lol Naw he hasn't quit... I just been taking all his pics before noon lately and he doesn't start drinking until about 2.... I'll post some here directly. haha y'all cmtfu

I told lauren he needs to go to AA meetings LMAO!! Maybe she took my advice LOL

·
Premium Member
3,058 Posts
I am glad he got so much attention. i used to love to take Dooney. Till one day he realized he did not really like other dogs barking at him.

·
Banned
3,357 Posts
This is why I love taking Bruno and Beia there,and Petco.
It also gives me the opportunity to help Bruno focus on me around other dogs,and Beia learn more social skills.

only had a few bad experiences at petsmart,but it was all at that one location,I now go to another petsmart.
The manager there LOVES Beia,and is always so excited to see her.(The manager owns an American Bulldog)

1 - 20 of 30 Posts