Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
thats scary he was trying to take the pup, best to keep an eye on them when they are out there now eapecially knowing someone wants one. Any way to build your fence up higher?

·
End-F0rum-Communism
717 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
he was pulling my fence from the bottom. :mad: and not to mention, if i wanted a remy dog i would get one. :mad:

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
You have a remy dog LOL, some people. I just dont trust anyone. Secure the fence from the bottomor better yet run a hot wire along it lol, will keep your dogs off that line and teach themto stay away from the fence as well as anyone dumb enough to try and get inlike that will get a good zap.

·
Registered
901 Posts
That really takes guts to try and steal your dog while you're at home. I would secure the fence better not to keep the dogs from getting out but to secure the thieves from getting them. I probably would of done more after putting my dog in the house. People are freaking amazing how blatant they are.

·
End-F0rum-Communism
717 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yeah it was definitely a bad situation, especially the dude lying to my face trying to be a cool guy, i turn my back, and he turns into a thief.

·
Registered
776 Posts
shoulda called the po po .. get it on record anyhow
he will be back

·
Premium Member
373 Posts
i woulda beat some arse man or beat him till he could be contained and the police come up thats theft and you have every right to defend your property

·
End-F0rum-Communism
717 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
they were pg&e dudes, so im pretty they could have given some bs excuse and gotten away with it....

Ill be getting fencing with plastic on it, so you cant see through to our house, hopefully it keeps the crackheads out.

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
I think you should send the dogs to me until you get the fencing done..PROMISE Ill send them back ;)

·
Registered
287 Posts
I'm really considering having some security cameras installed around my property just to deal with idiots like this. Stealing someone's dog is akin to kidnapping their children, IMO.

·
End-F0rum-Communism
717 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Im glad you see it like that too. Ive been looking for some cameras online, some that i can run to my external terabyte drive, but ill see if i can afford 1 or 2 in the upcoming year.

or just get a fake one at harbor freight lol

1 - 13 of 13 Posts