Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Original Prankster
13,928 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I've been thinking about getting tattoos for the boys for a long while now. I've already decided to do Marley's paws but I was having a hard time figuring out what to do for Dosia. I was thinking about a black outline of him pulling but it didn't look right on paper. I had a friend help me with photoshop and we came up with this.

Original pic

Colored and cartooned

I love the way it turned out. I'm thinking about changing the colors though. Since D is seal colored I thought I'd take out the green and do Black, gray, blue, and a few red highlights, and I'm just doing his head and a bit of chest not full body. What do you guys think?? I'll be ding it in the next few days when I get the pattern just right :D

·
GP's Dr. Phil
3,732 Posts
A head/chest shot will look good

·
Original Prankster
13,928 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yea that's what I was thinking just doing the head and chest :) I'll probly do it tomorrow or Monday. I'll post pics of how it turns out :)

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
ya I want to see a head and chest pic done , I think that would look sweet.

·
The Yard Of Many Colors
3,420 Posts
thats gonna look sweet :D

·
Original Prankster
13,928 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Oooo Clint thank you those look awesome. Now you got me thinking :)

·
yea, i'm that guy
2,445 Posts
i like the cutout style more.. there is too much going on in the other pic

·
Original Prankster
13,928 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Yea totally. Things like that get really tedious tattooing too. Hmmm now we gotta add some red :)

·
Original Prankster
13,928 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·

This is what I was kinda going for. I really love the way it's done but I don't want a tattoo of someone else's dog ya know. I want Dosia's face. I want to reverse the red and black and blue where the yellow is and keep the chest spot and bottom lip white. I wanted to keep it kinda like this cause I want to see his eyes like you can in the pic.

·
yea, i'm that guy
2,445 Posts
hmm.. that looks like it was done w/ Adobe Illustrator .. i'll see if i can do it w/ CS5

·
Original Prankster
13,928 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
OMG Clint thank you so much for helping me. I don't have any sort of photoshop and photobucket's thing kinda sucks. You my friend have just earned yourself a free tattoo for being so awesome and helping me out :) Let me know if you ever come up this far and I'll get you hooked up. Also I have family down toward your area, I'll send you a message when we head down that way. (hugs) I really appreciate it :D

·
yea, i'm that guy
2,445 Posts
oh sweetness... i'll see what i can do.. more motivation, lol

gonna see if i can find Illustrator

·
yea, i'm that guy
2,445 Posts
found it.. headed to my gmas for lunch in about an hour.. i'll get on it when i get back.. dl should be done by then too

·
Original Prankster
13,928 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
OMG freakin awesome thank you so so much :D

·
yea, i'm that guy
2,445 Posts
is that the picture you want? do you have one where there is more light on his face?

1 - 20 of 32 Posts