Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
The Yard Of Many Colors
3,420 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
okay so those of you that i talked to knew that at the last ukc weightpull i was mad because Teardrop (i thought) needed 15 more points to get his UWPCH..... well somewhere i miss counted cause i got his cerificate in the mail!!! i also got Cali's UWP... she needed 35 till her championship.. oh and has anyone heard anything about UKC? they were supposed to make their decision already but i havent heard anything... But anyways he is now
UWPCH/AWP Falin's "Ace" Bam-Bam's Teardrop" :woof::woof::woof:

Attachments

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
WOO HOOOOOOO Jessie I saw this on FB, this is soooo awesome :D CONGRATS :D:D Hugs

·
The Yard Of Many Colors
3,420 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
thanks everybody :D

·
APBT!
9,594 Posts
That's awesome Jessie!!! I'm so proud of Cali and Teardrop! I haven't heard anything, so I'm hoping they decided to continue with WP so that Roller can compete after some training, since he's now neutered and can get his LP!

·
Original Prankster
13,927 Posts
Great Job with the Jessie and congrats to all of you. I hope they continue WP in the UKC. Dosia wants to pull UKC on his LP as well :)

·
Work them Pet Bulls!
3,940 Posts
AWESOME!! Congrats!!! :)

·
Premium Member
3,058 Posts
Congrats!!!!!!!!!:clap::clap:

·
Registered
36 Posts
Congrats on your titles. I hope UKC keeps the weight pull, they are suppose to start meeting about it on Friday and have an answer by the end of july

·
Premium Member
2,377 Posts
Missed this one yesterday, somehow. Congratulations!

·
The Yard Of Many Colors
3,420 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
thanks everybody. we are proud of them :D

·
Pits Are For Chicks
16,258 Posts
Ya!!! Congrats :D

·
APBT!
9,594 Posts
So, I commented on this on Face Book, and Jessie told me that they (Cali and Teardrop) accomplished this feat at the show we met up at in Greeneville, TN at the beginning of June when Roller tried out pulling after the competition was over. I feel special to have been in attendance to witness this myself and it was so wonderful meeting Jessie and John, and the kids and dogs!

Jessie, I'm so proud of you, John, Cali and Teardrop! Keep up the great work and I hope to go to another show soon and actually get to participate lol.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts