Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4,164 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I swear these dogs have it. Loki was standing to the left of my chair. Just standing there. She managed to convey to me by just standing next to me that she wants a bowl of water here in the bedroom. I said "ohhhh, that's what you want. Hold on a minute and I'll get you one." She accepted my answer and walked off to chew a bone on the bed.

Dang super-smart, mind-controlling Pit Bulls.

Of course this is the same dog that got trapped between an x-pen and the AC unit outside just 20 minutes ago. Maybe telepathy doesn't work through walls.

:hammer:

·
Work them Pet Bulls!
3,940 Posts
LMAO!! That is funny! My cat does that to me when her food dish is empty. Some animals are just to smart. :)

·
Registered
225 Posts
When mine stares at me without any other signal, it seems that it only means one thing, he wants to go for a walk...but I always remember Lassie when he does that...' what's the matter...does Timmy need help?'

·
h2o APBTs
842 Posts
I was thinking the same thing yesterday. I've been leaving Indie outside on her tether for a bit each day to get used to the heat. So I went to tie her out, and I thought "gee, so nice that she doesn't get bored enough to dig!" And when I came back to get her in 15 mins.. she had dug her first hole ever! gr!

·
NO TROLL PASSIN
3,801 Posts
Lol @ Loki

Duece just tried to convince me to share my steak eggs n biscuits with him ... but his mind control wasn't stronger then my hunger ~yum yum ~

·
Registered
4,164 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Deuce's Jedi mind tricks are ineffective. LOL

·
my crazy little mutt pack
3,272 Posts
tika does that, or she thinks she has some mind tricks, if she is hungry she will sit and stare really hard at her bowel and if i give her food she like darn skippy knew it would work all along lol

·
Registered
2,146 Posts
Good grief I hoipe its just telepathy...sometimes I awear it is whole conversations! Do they thye have speakers in their eyes or what!!??? LOL I know EXACTLY what you mean!

·
Registered
231 Posts
my dog does the same thing,
whenever i let her out "potty" she quickly turns around and stares at me and tilts her head a little like what your not coming out? my dog has mind control over me though because i always end up going out with her -__-
they literally talk with there eyes, its crazy. :doggy:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts