Go Pitbull Forums banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Premium Member
13,373 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Tempest Just got a part in a Disney Movie called "Scoundrels". She will play a dog who barks at the mail man then steals his mail cart. They had several dogs there to audition and none of them could do what they wanted except Tempest. Tempest has done movie work before but a Disney film is awesome! I also picked up a major contract with the second largest Animal wrangling company in the us and he told me he has a ton of work for me locally. I have not done a lot of wrangling work lately because I have been busy but this contract will bring in a ton of work. He has a movie coming up with 35 dogs for a Christmas movie that will film in a few months. He wants me to be the dog wrangler for the movie and that will be lot of work and I am excited to get back to movie work. We shoot on Wednesday so wish Tempest luck this will be her first sole part in a movie.

·
NO TROLL PASSIN
3,801 Posts
Thats is freaking awesome Lisa!!! GO Tempest! I know your very proud of her .....
I can't wait to read all the updates to this fantastic job!

·
Original Prankster
13,928 Posts
OMG Lisa congrats that's so frickin awesome I'm so excited for both of you. Tempest is an amazing girl I have no doubt she'll do you proud. Good luck even if you don't need it ;)

·
Fat-Dogs-R-Us
8,760 Posts
Congrats lisa, a disney movie that's awesome! ... if you ever want to borrow peggy, please let me know :D

·
Premium Member
13,373 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thanks guys I am excited Disney is just something great to have worked on. This is not an animated film so you will see Tempest in all her glory! lol
All my well trained dogs are getting old I am going to need some new dogs for movie work! lol
I was thinking about getting a big bully because that is the type they look for the most, my dogs are are the small side and since Kaos died I do not have a big male to do the parts he did. I was looking at Lion Gate Bullies and he has some nice looking bullies that are correct looking or I might breed kaos's son for a larger APBT but that means I will have a whole litter. I don't know if I want to breed a whole litter for just one male, it's hard enough to find homes for APBT's.

I want a larger dog around 70lbs or so but still functional and correct in structure and 20-23" tall. If you know of any correct bully kennels post them up! for the record most of you know what type of bully I would want please do not post incorrect kennels with bad structure I do not want a bully debate but if you know of a good kennel like Lion Gate post it ;)

·
Premium Member
1,726 Posts
Thanks guys I am excited Disney is just something great to have worked on. This is not an animated film so you will see Tempest in all her glory! lol
All my well trained dogs are getting old I am going to need some new dogs for movie work! lol
I was thinking about getting a big bully because that is the type they look for the most, my dogs are are the small side and since Kaos died I do not have a big male to do the parts he did. I was looking at Lion Gate Bullies and he has some nice looking bullies that are correct looking or I might breed kaos's son for a larger APBT but that means I will have a whole litter. I don't know if I want to breed a whole litter for just one male, it's hard enough to find homes for APBT's.

I want a larger dog around 70lbs or so but still functional and correct in structure and 20-23" tall. If you know of any correct bully kennels post them up! for the record most of you know what type of bully I would want please do not post incorrect kennels with bad structure I do not want a bully debate but if you know of a good kennel like Lion Gate post it ;)
I know some!

not really sure about them (size) RCK Pitbull Kennels,XXL Red Nose Pitbulls,Pitbull puppies,Red Nose Pitbull Kennels,Red Nose Pitbull Puppies,XXL Pitbulls,Red Pitbull Kennels,Pitbull Terriers

Dejah Bleu Kennels - Blue Pit Bull Puppies For Sale !!!

They used ot have a big male but he passed on, just found out. They do have Bullseye though who is 65 pounds. Bryant's Red Devils Specializing in the Red Nose American Pit Bull Terrier

AJ's Reds - Breeding Red Nose American Pit Bull Terriers

i got more...here i come...

http://bluerockennels.com/

http://yorkkennels.com/

This one i even checked out because i like their male: Fame who is 23 inches: http://www.shashankkennels.net/males.php

I see alot with over 100 pound dogs (as always). and i don't think that's what your looking for. Iim still looking though......Lions Gate pits do seem more so likely what i think your looking for

·
Registered
771 Posts
Awesome!! Great job Lisa you guys will do great I'm sure!! :) Can't wait to see the movie :) I'll take my nephews and niece they'll love it they keep saying they wish there were more movies with pits in it :)

·
Pits Are For Chicks
16,246 Posts
Nice! Score on the contract work! Can't wait to see the movie:D

1 - 20 of 38 Posts