Go Pitbull Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
4,164 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is super-duper exciting to me. Terra lives segregated, and has for a while now. She used to run with my group of 3, but when relations disintegrated, she quit being allowed to hang with the others. Since then we moved and now she lives in a kennel environment that is pretty much 100% contact-free. She's been playing with some of the Matrix boys through the fence, but since they're not my dogs, I don't try anything that might lead to "oh dang." But I secured permission from mama Matrix to try these two together, and I'm so happy with the results. For those whose dogs run and play on a daily basis, this is no big whoop. For me, its heart-warming to know that my little Tinky Too can still be a normal dog.

·
my crazy little mutt pack
3,272 Posts
Cute pics, they look good together, both yours?

·
Jr MEMBER
1,309 Posts
I had a familiar feeling this weekend when Dakota actually tried to play with a blind dog. (The dog didn't care about Dakota, so he was tolerable to Dakota lol)

Great pictures, gorgeous dogs!

·
Registered
4,164 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Nah. Superman belongs to Matrix kennels. I have a lot to do with him, and work with him a lot. Took him to a show last weekend. But as far as ownership goes, he belongs to them. Terra is mine.

·
Pits Are For Chicks
16,246 Posts
They look great! Glad to see they can hang together :D Did they decide to keep Superman or have they just not found a proper home for him? I hope they keep him! LOL I like that guy and love seeing his updates from you. Terra looks very happy ;)

·
Registered
4,164 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Holly, there's no telling. If I wasn't facing moving into a rental with two APBTs already, I'd like to have him. If the perfect home came along they'd probably have a shot. But for now, he's well settled where he is. And Lisa, I know you probably know how I feel having as many as you do. Its nice when you can find a good pair that can keep each other entertained for a while. Takes a little pressure off the human to keep them occupied. LOL!

·
Super Moderator
11,000 Posts
wow so cute! Love the pictures they look like they had fun!

·
Premium Member
3,058 Posts
Lindsay they look great. Poor superman get thrown around by a girl lol. looks like a blast glad hey can keep each other from going crazy.

·
Registered
4,164 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 · (Edited)
Rudy, he knocked her on her butt a few times pretty good. He outweighs her by probably 10 lbs, so he can do that by not even trying. But she's a feisty little poo-head and can give back just as well.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts