Go Pitbull Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Original Prankster
13,928 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here we are trying out the harness after padding and taping :)

Then Dosia wanted to drag the chain, he says this is how real bulldogs play loll

·
GP's Dr. Phil
3,732 Posts
Looking good

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
OMG Krystal I love the new padding, I saw it on FB yesterday, and lmaooo @ D and the chain, that it boy WORK IT :D

·
Original Prankster
13,928 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Handsome man!He's looking great.I can't wait to see him in action at some shows!
Thanks girl :hug: I can't wait to get out there with him, he's doin so good and he really loves it.
He really is looking great he is ripped!
Thank you. He's got crazy drive it's really hard to keep him still lol.
Looking good
Thank you :D
OMG Krystal I love the new padding, I saw it on FB yesterday, and lmaooo @ D and the chain, that it boy WORK IT :D
Thanks girl, can't go wrong with leopard spots ;)
Looks great!.. I like the chain too, good choice; the tug of with the chain, :rofl:
LOL he's a freakin mad man with that chain. He drags that dang thing all over the yard. It's a good way for him to play tug of war with himself loll.

·
Premium Member
692 Posts
Ya, he looks really good! I need to get a big 'ol chain like that, how cool is he with his chain....:cool:

·
Pits Are For Chicks
16,246 Posts
Tug with a chain! You go boy.

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
leopard looks good on D and he doesn't need weigh pull, he needs a chain tug team :p

·
Original Prankster
13,928 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Ya, he looks really good! I need to get a big 'ol chain like that, how cool is he with his chain....:cool:
Thank you. LOL he's such a goof :)
Haha He's a funny boy, looking good. ;)
He really is a big goober lol.
Tug with a chain! You go boy.
:woof::woof: He had us cracking up. We were like rake the yard, and he was having a blast lol.
leopard looks good on D and he doesn't need weigh pull, he needs a chain tug team :p
:woof::woof: Team Goofis!!!!

·
Super Moderator
11,000 Posts
he is crazy!!! great pictures, he is so handsome! Love the padding, was he getting rubbed and loosing hair? why did you decide to add the padding?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts