Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Fat-Dogs-R-Us
8,760 Posts
Good deal... it's about darn time you put this lady to work around here! lol congrats tye

Reactions: apbtmom76

·
Pits Are For Chicks
16,246 Posts

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
aww thanks so much Dave, I am glad you accepted, as you all know BSL is a huge passion of mine, thanks for letting me be a part of this forum, youguys rock!!!!

hahah if I wasn't here you all would miss me :p

·
Good with tools
9,791 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
you should have thread tools for the bsl section. if you need any help just ask!

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
ok let me go post my first article and I will let ya know ;) Thanks again Dave, I really appreciate it :D

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
lol Annie, I just posted 4 new articles and no problems yet, and I want a tool belt, I'll wear heels with it and I am totally cool with my own Hello Kitty flashlight :p

·
APBT!
9,592 Posts
LMAO Tye!! Congrats again girlie!! I expect big things outta you in the BSL forum!! Make me proud mah!

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
I pormise mah, I'll make you and Dave and this forum very proud, I love what I do and I am glad Dave let me help :D

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
Thanks so much Loretta, I know your ead them and that makes my job worhtwhile :D

·
Premium Member
3,206 Posts
Congrats Tye, you are a very good person and I know you will perform at the highest level you can, or we will get you fired LOL!!! Don't forget all the little people on the way up the ladder;) Run with it!!!

·
Registered
1,652 Posts
go:woof::woof:tye
Wassup man!! Where ya been?!?! Either way glad ur back!!!

And congrats tye...but don't go getting a big head the way Bev did when she got the promotion...lmao...jkjk... :hug:

·
APBT!
9,592 Posts
Wassup man!! Where ya been?!?! Either way glad ur back!!!

And congrats tye...but don't go getting a big head the way Bev did when she got the promotion...lmao...jkjk... :hug:
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: HAHA John! Lol! Hugs back to ya man!

1 - 20 of 33 Posts