Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just wanted to say thank you to those who share what they know with those of us who don't have as much experience with this breed.

Nobody here has gotten all snobby and snooty with me and some of my questions. More important to me is nobody has come across that way because I have a junkyard dog non ped bully of sorts. Yea I've met some of those on other forums and I no longer frequent them.

This is a very nice and informative forum. Thanks to everyone that makes this place happen.

Respectfully,
Liam

·
Silver VIP Member
1,069 Posts
^^ LOL
But seriously, Liam-- I have a dog that I refused to get papers for (I adopted her after the lady that bought her from a "kennel" got evicted from her house for having her and couldn't keep her-- Keira's supposedly UKC reg. but I just didn't care) so by all means, I have a byb, junkyard mutt :)
Everyone has been super-nice to me too.

·
Premium Member
11,000 Posts
I agree, everyone really loves this breed and dogs in general. I dont think I would ever spend money on a dog, but I know others who would never dream of NOT doing it, but we all loves our dogs and want to help each other, I think. Its hard sometimes to find a place like that.

·
SCRATCHIN
1,104 Posts
:thumbsup::thumbsup:

·
Forum Manager
4,908 Posts
if your willing to learn, everyone is willing to share what they know. its the people that come on here already set in what they believe and not open to the fact that some people may know a bit more about a certain subject.
i learn something here everyday. i read as much informational posts as my time allows me.
we have good people on here, other boards may hate on this forum. but thats because they were kicked out for not obeying a family forums rules.

·
Registered
6,167 Posts
This forum has by far been my favorite because of how understanding and friendly people here are.
I'm glad you're having a good experience!:):woof:

·
English Dogge Yard
3,441 Posts
if your willing to learn, everyone is willing to share what they know. its the people that come on here already set in what they believe and not open to the fact that some people may know a bit more about a certain subject.
i learn something here everyday. i read as much informational posts as my time allows me.
we have good people on here, other boards may hate on this forum. but thats because they were kicked out for not obeying a family forums rules.
Im set on my ways lol :rofl:

As long as your willing to learn and show your willing i have no problem. Knowledge is life long, no matter how long youve been doing something someone has always done it longer or perfected what you have yet to do so.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts