Go Pitbull Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Leo and Nora's adventure begins with a few treats...See Mom, look how well we listen when treats are involved!

Yep, we know "lay down" too!

This is the worst part...waiting at the Vet's office for our shots! What did you say? If we're good, we get to go to Pet Smart?!?! Yipee!

I wish the Vet would hurry...we're starting to get hot in this little room!

Tick Tock...Tick Tock...now we're hot and yawning! We have places to go and things to sniff!

OMG! We're so glad that's over with...Leo, check out these toys...Nora, the ones on this side are sooo much better! Do you think Dad will let us get two??

Hope you enjoyed Leo and Nora's adventure! :) P.S. They ended up with 3 new toys and lots of treats for doing so well at the Vet's office. :)

·
Work them Pet Bulls!
3,940 Posts
Aww! Great story :) Are they litter mates? They are nice looking dogs. They remind me of Dogo's because they are all white.

·
Premium Member
595 Posts
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!! I don't know if you know this or not.. I've only said it about 653 times..

BUT..

I may very well, be Leo and Nora's BIGGEST fans!! WOOOOO HOOOOO! I love seeing pictures of these two! Its amazing how they've grown. Much is Leo weighing these days? BIG is sitting at 125 lbs. right now. He turns 9 months in 10 more days. :)

·
my crazy little mutt pack
3,272 Posts
now those are some nice looking DOGO's, i have always wanted one, your pups a awesome!!!

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!! I don't know if you know this or not.. I've only said it about 653 times..

BUT..

I may very well, be Leo and Nora's BIGGEST fans!! WOOOOO HOOOOO! I love seeing pictures of these two! Its amazing how they've grown. Much is Leo weighing these days? BIG is sitting at 125 lbs. right now. He turns 9 months in 10 more days. :)
Wow! Big is a BIG 9 month old! He's got Leo and Nora beat! Leo weighs about 110 and Nora weighs about 109. They are still growing like weeds and they eat constantly!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts