Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Original Prankster
13,928 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was reading this website and it shows some APBT's in cartoons including T Bone from Clifford, Sparky from South Park, and Krypto Superman's dog.
The Pit Stop - Famous Pit Bulls

Also I read somewhere that Brain from Inspector Gadget was an APBT and that's why they gave him a big red nose lol.

Also I'm pretty sure Spunky is a staffy or bull terrier :)

Does anyone know of any others?

·
Original Prankster
13,928 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hmmmm not sure but I bet her is :)

·
Premium Member
11,000 Posts
Makes sense about brain, I loved Inspector Gadget when I was a kid.

·
Original Prankster
13,928 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Nope Chance from homeward bound was an American Bulldog, Johnson line. His Name was SureGrip's Rattler :) Our Dog Mack Truck was closely related to him

Mack and Ryan

·
ACCOUNT CLOSED
5,701 Posts
Actually, I believe the original Homeward Bound from the 60's was an APBT. That is what I heard at least. I saw that movie when I was a kid before the re release came out. It was an all white dog with a crop if I remember right. Trying to google for pics. Oh and the original was called The Incredible Journey.

My BAD it is a Bull Terrier. :p

·
Registered
151 Posts
Homeward Bound was def one of my fav movies growing up, chance was my fav. gawd.. such great memories

·
Registered
144 Posts
Awe seeing that picture just makes me remember chance getting needles in his lips :(
Brian I don't think has a certain breed since he's supposed to be a human dog, closest thing though is a white beagle IMO...and carface from all dogs go to heaven is supposedly a pitbull or pitbull/bulldOg mix

·
K9 Pshrynk & Conciliare~
6,363 Posts
Droopy and Snoopy.. now propaganad as beagles.. the whole concept of the dogs role in their cartoons scream APBT and we can look and laugh as we know.. Underdog cartoon hes an APBT; and the spike from tom and jerry is supposed to be a Sgnt Stubby type pit bull which was also the first dogs to go south to be southern and american bulldogs. All I can think of now.

·
Jr MEMBER
1,309 Posts
Interesting, I have never seen that version of Ace The Bathound. In all movies and comic books I've seen/read he is a German Shepherd.

·
s3x drugs and el3ktro
194 Posts
again not a cartoon but remember this dog?
this is the dog that made me fall in love with the breed as a kid his so beautiful.

skip to 2:10

·
Registered
106 Posts
Actually, I believe the original Homeward Bound from the 60's was an APBT. That is what I heard at least. I saw that movie when I was a kid before the re release came out. It was an all white dog with a crop if I remember right. Trying to google for pics. Oh and the original was called The Incredible Journey.

My BAD it is a Bull Terrier. :p
YouTube - ‪The Incredible Journey (1963) - Hallmark Movie Channel‬‏
From the site the OP posted if you read it says Pit Bull Terrier.. I can't quite tell when I look at him either. I've always thought it was a Pit Bull

Homeward Bound (1993 Disney Studios)
This thrilling and thoroughly captivating theatrical hit from Disney has become an instant favorite with audiences of all ages. You'll lose your heart to Chance, a fun-loving American Pit Bull pup;

·
Bull Headed
1,247 Posts
looks like an american bulldog to me too

·
Premium Member
11,000 Posts
here is my favorite one, not sure if its been posted before :) SO TRUE, at least if I base it off the people on here lol

1 - 20 of 23 Posts